[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
is it the largest and most expensive cm department of the world right now, if you consider both salaries and depreciation? and still bentancur is our only in-form cm since like october.

i mean we progressed to the final and nobody got injured, but still... what the fuck was this again. maurice, do something. i won't watch this 3 times per weeks.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I expected latter stage preseason friendly level game, but it wasn't even that.

The scrimmages they play before friendlies - this is prolly what they look like.

- - - Updated - - -

Too much negative reaction considering the interregnum lasted the best part of 100 days. Rustiness was expected.
Hello working brain

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
is it the largest and most expensive cm department of the world right now, if you consider both salaries and depreciation? and still bentancur is our only in-form cm since like october.

i mean we progressed to the final and nobody got injured, but still... what the fuck was this again. maurice, do something. i won't watch this 3 times per weeks.
Juve is back and so is s4tch and co's depression.

Where's jck?

- - - Updated - - -

Like everyone is saying, yes, CL final level performance

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
One another amazing performance, we dominated them from 0' til the very end. Great to see new ideas clicking right from the start. Players seem very fresh and hungry for football. Even that the referee decisions put us in uncomfortable situation twice (penalty and red card) we have managed to keep our usual, high level play style. Milan probably still doesn't know what hit 'em. Kudos to the coach for making everyone play at 110%. Many great games to come, can't wait!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
One another amazing performance, we dominated them from 0' til the very end. Great to see new ideas clicking right from the start. Players seem very fresh and hungry for football. Even that the referee decisions put us in uncomfortable situation twice (penalty and red card) we have managed to keep our usual, high level play style. Milan probably still doesn't know what hit 'em. Kudos to the coach for making everyone play at 110%. Many great games to come, can't wait!
thanks for bringing me up to speed, glad that sarriball finally clicked

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We didnt play bad but there should be major changes for our starting 11 for next season.
Bernardeschi`s performance was irritating but I must praise Bentancur Danilo and also Cuadrado who really made our game tick faster (although not enough to get us a goal)
The players has nothing to do with it. It's the style, the tactics and the approach. Get used to it.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
All I want from this season is, well.. everything.

However, UCL man, that’s where it’s at. We don’t look like favourites, the way we appeared today and all season.

offfff shit.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It is absurd isn’t it!
These are athletes who has spent their whole life playing professional football and three months of break is enough to turn them into Sunday league footballers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)