[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Anyone expecting more than a casual match with a carefree performance was expecting too damn much. I don’t think they’re in the right mind set in “player mode” after everything that’s happened this year.

Also whatever chemistry and momentum we had have to be built up once again. Last time we played was over 3 months ago, not just a few weeks.

Expect more shitty performances like this for a while and avoid disappointment.

May 4, 2020
MDL and Bentacur were good.

CR7 shitty perfomance, every day by day he is just one touch player that you hope he will score goal inside 16m and that is it.
I think best is get in some great winger on LW, and put CR7 in number 9 position.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really disappointing general performance. First 10 mins were great and we looked slick but after that I’m not sure what it turned into.

I suppose we’re basically playing our pre season as the players aren’t fit and are off the pace but still to be that toothless while playing an inferior team in the same situation who are a man down.... really we should be doing a number on them...

Hopefully we are just saving our good performance for the final..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Will have a problem in the final .Napoli will be the tea other team.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I am a Pjanic fun he was awfull .And this is also for the whole season....

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Will have a problem in the final .Napoli will be the tea other team.
Well, if they also want to win it, it can definitely be a problem. If they are ok with losing it, since there's nothing wrong with being second, then it will be an easier task for Juventus. In any case, whether Napoli end up winning the cup or being the runners-up, Sarri will be happy for them.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Anyone expecting more than a casual match with a carefree performance was expecting too damn much. I don’t think they’re in the right mind set in “player mode” after everything that’s happened this year.

Also whatever chemistry and momentum we had have to be built up once again. Last time we played was over 3 months ago, not just a few weeks.

Expect more shitty performances like this for a while and avoid disappointment.

That would make sense if Milan didn't field a 2nd unit out there, were a man down for 75 minutes, and last played over 3 months ago.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well, if they also want to win it, it can definitely be a problem. If they are ok with losing it, since there's nothing wrong with being second, then it will be an easier task for Juventus. In any case, whether Napoli end up winning the cup or being the runners-up, Sarri will be happy for them.
For Sarii I agree in full,but I don't understand why they "are ok" with losing?The final?

- - - Updated - - -

For Sarii I agree in full,but I don't understand why they "are ok" with losing?The final?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)