[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Fk this shit the more I think of it, its Secco's fault. He buys Tiago, Poulsen, Andrade, Amauri (for big money) then when we need a passing CM he buys Melo for big money. He should go before Ciro. I hope he gets caught by some supporters after the game to wipe that smug prickish look off his face as he is making lots of money for doing shit. This is a slap in the face to all hard working people!!!!!!!!

Oh I forgot to mention he could of baught Hamsik for peanuts!!!!!! Gets some BALLS you weak SOB!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, the Brazilians ran the show on our side, which is good to see. Candreva did fine if you ask me, simply because I think we'd have to put him closer to the middle to actually get the most out of him. When he did get the ball he did fine with it, decent movement. I'm not complaining.

PDC was running back n forth but didn't really add anything, I would've subbed him off alot earlier.
Candreva did nothing in the first half. Folks say he moved well but where was he when Diego was running with the ball being fouled every three minutes, and where was he when Amauri needed to lay off the ball? Where was this great movement from Candreva? I didn't see it.

PDC didn't add anything but neither did Candreva, really.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ciro blaming the linesman. :lol:

Seriously dude!

and Bagni(good friend of Ciro) telling to go look at the seat in the pullman and see if his name is till there. :sergio:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Grosso was shit. The left flank was wide open all night for Balotelli to pick up those crosses with no one in front of him.
so grosso should have marked ballotelli AND maicon or what ? de ceglie can not even considered anything helping our defense because even when maicon would just breathe out he would get thrown to the ground ... add to that that he has totally no clue ... i repeat NO CLUE what to do when we defend nor has he any clue when he gets the ball on the wing.

he moves as fast as del pieros granddad ... i just saw him when we tried to defend ... he is a slow ass ... he has practically no acceleration ... he is to slow to defend and when we gathered the ball he is even to slow to be a viable option to pass to, because i am quicker jumping backwards on on leg then him running at full speed ...

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I hated this. Yet unlike the other games I didn't hate this Juve. We fought with the same hunger that we always show these scum. We had a good foot on the Midfield and our defense was doing some good defending. But our faults were our downfall.

First of all Amauri. When the guy he is supposed to receive the balls from does more Striker's work than he does, you sure as hell know that he is not doing it right. I have not noted Amauri doing ANYTHING good, if anything at all. Only notable thing that I saw him do were some lone runs where he preferred to go forward and fail rather than pass towards Diego and find better space (I doubt he would have even used that space wisely anyhow)

Also Grygera. Grosso didn't play a bad game at all, he was the part of the team that wanted to win, I was pleased with him. Yet he didn't do some amazing work. But he did look amazing. And that is because of the contract with Grygera's awfulness. He was pathetic in defense and nearly useless forward. Where is the good RB that we have been begging for the past 2 years? Caceres is clearly not enough.

But for the rest of the team? I was impressed, yet clearly not perfect. We had done some weak passes and done some other silly mistakes. But they gave Inter a run for their money. Always fighting for possession, going forward whenever possible and not do Inter any favors. If we had a striker that works well with Diego, we would have been deadly when it mattered. And if we had a RB that does his job well, our defense would have been solid and in turn our offense would have benefited.

And for Ferrara, as much as its attractive to put the blame on him (and I bet everyone and his uncle in this forum has done so while I posted this), it's just unfair to do so. The formation he thought out was a job well done given the fact that we had soo many first team players missing. Any other possible formations wouldn't have done a better job at all. The only fault with Ferrara was his caution with the substitutions and I think that he should have subbed Zebina with Grygera. Yet any sub we would make wouldn't have made a difference so it was irrelevant. While Inter had their bench full of players able to play in the first team, we had to do with the much inferior quality, mainly guys drawn from the Primavera. Clearly Ferrara didn't have the Aces available that Mourinhio enjoyed in the game.

In the end, this game just sums up the season for the Board. During summer the RB problem was left unsolved and we payed for it. Diego was all great but without proper strikers, we can't finish. We just clearly lack any ability in the market. We clearly needed Pandev more than Inter did and we should have gone for him. Yet this board is simply unable to get what it wants, unlike the one a decade ago. And shouldn't they have asked themselves 'Why do we have half the squad Injured?' by now? I doubt they did.

I would say that the team deserved to win. Their spirit was no different than our other Inter games and also reminded me of the 2nd Leg Chelsea game last season. Yet the team is simply the victim of other's incompetence.

The board got an answer for the decisions day made for the season and it was a bitter yet a very just one indeed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Candreva did nothing in the first half. Folks say he moved well but where was he when Diego was running with the ball being fouled every three minutes, and where was he when Amauri needed to lay off the ball? Where was this great movement from Candreva? I didn't see it.

Where was Amauri when Candreva had the ball all alone and couldn't find anyone to pass to?

Larry

Apr 17, 2005

Candreva and DC were too busy covering our defenders in the ridicilous 4-4-1-1 formation

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

Well I don't think Ciro told our 'wingers' to go mad going forward. Every single player who got a ball on our half and went for a 10m run, found himself alone. I'm not saying he was great, but I don't see that much he did wrong. It's not really an easy game to play either.

Like I said, I'm not complaining. I liked him more than PDC out there, who looks alot more clueless with the ball than Candreva.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Guys forget resigning OK, no one in their mind is gonna quit in this economy, especially guys that don't even have any wealth, our whole management is poor bastards who need this job. Firing is the only way...

May 26, 2009
ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

ZERO TITULI

AGAIN

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where was Amauri when Candreva had the ball all alone and couldn't find anyone to pass to?
The only good play Candreva put in was a through ball TO Amauri who made a good run, if you did not notice it. Or did but just want to complain about Amauri.

Candreva and DC were too busy covering our defenders in the ridicilous 4-4-1-1 formation
The formation sucked, no doubt about it. Another loss in the bag with two walls of four in front of Buffon.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
For the millionth time this year:

1. Off the ball movement
2. Passing

Serie C teams are doing it better.

Candreva (who judging ONLY by tonight's match isn't anything special) comes here and runs all the time (to which he was used in fucking Livorno) and nobody else does it. Why aren't our players running? Seriously, it simply has to do with the training regime.
Not only was the passing invariably inaccurate, the lengthier attempts at passing to a colleague were of the speculative aerial kind aimed at Amauri. Amauri with his back to the Inter goalmouth and surrounded by two Inter defenders.

Like Mark, I too was appalled at the cluelessness of Sissoko's passing as well as his ability to control the ball on the receiving end of a pass.

Candreva looked entirely frustrated at the start of the 89' when, in possession of the ball in the Inter half with time and space, his colleagues were attempting their best impersonations of a statue.

Of course all this is the fault of the hapless, hopeless Ciro Ferrara. Gentile must be seriously wondering whether he has a snowball-in-hell's chance of being able to turn this round with the objective being a Top 4 finish in Serie A.

In the meantime if Ferrara has a shred of decency he should resign and save all concerned ongoing misery, heartache, frustration, anxiety and further damage to the reputation to this great club.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Cosmi almost left Livorno, Conte left. I just can't believe our management waited this long (who knows if they're even looking yet) to find a new manager. Blanc, Secco, and Ferrara should all go, its a must in order to regain some superiority in the league.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

There is a difference between playing well and moving well. I agree with all your ratings and I guess i'm one of the rare ones here who think Candreva had a bad match, but I think it was obvious that he was the only one running from the midfield 4 and was opening up all the time for a pass. The fact that he rarely got those passes and he was pretty clumsy with the ball is what makes your rating for him, imo, deserved.

And I don't know if I can even say that he was moving well. Maybe the fact that the others weren't moving at all is what made him look different.
They all expected the pass straight into their leg and didn't bother to run for the pass. If Diego passed the ball a little forward, we were losing it because the idiots didn't bother to run.

P.S: Actually, I disagree with your Amauri rating. He was among the worst "movers" tonight. During counters he was simply standing instead of making a run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)