[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (4 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
For the millionth time this year:

1. Off the ball movement
2. Passing

Serie C teams are doing it better.

Candreva (who judging ONLY by tonight's match isn't anything special) comes here and runs all the time (to which he was used in fucking Livorno) and nobody else does it. Why aren't our players running? Seriously, it simply has to do with the training regime.
He was definitely one of the better players on the field though, he was moving up field, trying to make passes.

He had a nice shot towards the end of the match, and on the replay on my television it looked like it hit one of Inter's legs so I would say it was a decent shot, and should have been a corner.

He played good today, not great or amazing, but good.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Man, I feel so sorry for Buffon. Our defense deserve to be thrown in an oven alongside our management. The more I think of it the whole team should be. (bar Chiellini, Buffon, Diego and Del Piero)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know that the last minute goals hurts, but i'm 100% sure that we'd have easily lost if it went to extra time and at the same time we'd have gotten even more tired. Our players had no blood in them come the end of the match.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
new coach. the difference between Mourinho and Ciro was so obvious tonight, we would probably won if they swapped their roles and Juventus and Inter played this match again in one month. the problem isn't in formation or individual players (Ciro picked the right team tonight imo), it lies deeper. looks like these guys don't train at all. they want to play, tries hard but no one knows what to do when they have ball.

Jun 20, 2009

1. Off the ball movement
2. Passing

Candreva (who judging ONLY by tonight's match isn't anything special) comes here and runs all the time (to which he was used in fucking Livorno) and nobody else does it. Why aren't our players running? Seriously, it simply has to do with the training regime.
Of course training, match preparation and tatics are some of the reasons, but I think the bigger reason is mentality. Some of our players just don't even care. Now they are used to losses and mediocrity, just like their board I am afraid. This has never happened before. I want Blanc, Ferrara and Co. out as soon as possible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Inter really were nothing special tonight. If we had Iaquinta today, this could have been easily a different result.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Candreva can be a very good player for us. He's got pace, moves better than the whole of our team put together and has a good shot. He's definitely not our saviour but the kid can be a good asset for us. Melo played a very good match today by the way. Hope he keeps it up.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

1. Off the ball movement
2. Passing

when i try to argue from the point many of you argued when we announced ferrara ...

you guys said "who could fix the defense better than ferrara the legendary defender?" ... ok, you (not you alen) were wrong with that, but i do not want to bash on that ...

but if you could somehow conclude the training skills from a trainer by how he was as player you should clearly have seen that ferrara cant tell anybody something about passive play and running in the midfield because as central defender you are just sitting back and watching the game go by when in possession.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Where the fuck is Iaquinta? He's been gone almost this whole season...shit. Get the fuck better.

Please Benitez come, please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)