[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (18 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Inter fans are some of the biggest idiot in the world. Would love to see them all put in concentration camps.

Balotelli is just an annoying non-Italian piece of shit. Hope he dies in a plane crash.
I hope he lives through the plane crash but painfully dies from being burnt to death by explosive flames.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Candreva is the only one that moved, the rest of the midfield were picking their asses, and Amauri is just a lost cause. Sell him, and get Pazzini.

Jul 14, 2008
This is just getting pathetic! We should be playing in the Serie B with these performances - and that management!

I really miss the old Moggi days.... :)

Edit: Did I say that I REALLY hate Balotelli ??? :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For the millionth time this year:

1. Off the ball movement
2. Passing

Serie C teams are doing it better.

Candreva (who judging ONLY by tonight's match isn't anything special) comes here and runs all the time (to which he was used in fucking Livorno) and nobody else does it. Why aren't our players running? Seriously, it simply has to do with the training regime.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Man again Juve rip your heart out. It sounds funny but I wish Raneri was still our coach thinking about the game against Madrid in Spain they would beat us 5-0 now and we should be better!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
C moon, dont pretend you didnt knew that.
The chance to get the silver star were slim when we were drawn with Inter
and slimmer when the game happened to be in the worst possible moment for us.

The saddest thing is that we made a hero out of Balo...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We should give Amauri to Cremonese for free.

It doesn't even make sense to start him anymore. And why does he always has to congratulate every goddamn bad cross to him?

Leave.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For the millionth time this year:

1. Off the ball movement
2. Passing

Serie C teams are doing it better.

Candreva (who judging ONLY by tonight's match isn't anything special) comes here and runs all the time (to which he was used in fucking Livorno) and nobody else does it. Why aren't our players running? Seriously, it simply has to do with the training regime.
Agreed, seeing top players performing so poorly that they cannot pass or make runs is clearly bad coaching. I've been saying this since we lost 2-0 to palermo

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Just got banned on a german football forum for "se saltelli muore Balotelli", ridiculous!

Not surprised by the result, getting into the semis seemed more a dream than a realistic perspective anyway...sadly :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)