[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we had Iaquinta today, this could have been easily a different result.
And you know why?

For no other reason but for the fact that the guy is running non-stop, moving with and without the ball. I can't fucking believe it that only few of our players are doing it.

Amauri simply can't play in this current Juve when no-one runs. Neither can Trez or Del Piero. If we want something from these 3 strikers then we need lots of movement behind them. Since we don't have it the only attacker who can successfully play for this awful Juve is Iaquinta.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know that the last minute goals hurts, but i'm 100% sure that we'd have easily lost if it went to extra time and at the same time we'd have gotten even more tired. Our players had no blood in them come the end of the match.
anything but a loss would be yet another excuse for the board to claim a comeback and therefore continue to do nothing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Buffon - 7 - Did well coming out of his area and made a couple nice saves.
Grygera - 5.5 - Same old mediocre self that adds nothing.
Canna - 5.5 - Average.
Chiellini - 5 - He can do better than that. Made too many reckless challenges.
Grosso - 6 - Did better than most of his other games, making a couple good tackles.
Candreva - 5 - Didn't really get involved until the end of the game. Too late. He's just another body, not someone who can make us tick.
Sissoko - 5.5 - Pathetic passer of the ball, makes me sick.
Melo - 8 - Our best player by far, one of his better games, if not his best defensively. The only bright spot tonight.
De Ceglie - 5 - Adds nothing whatsoever.
Diego - 7 - Full of movement and danger, but he has zero help from all sides.
Amauri - 6 - Did fairly well but once again him being alone up top is hopeless.

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
Grosso was shit. The left flank was wide open all night for Balotelli to pick up those crosses with no one in front of him.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
icεmαή;2338952 said:
Candreva can be a very good player for us. He's got pace, moves better than the whole of our team put together and has a good shot. He's definitely not our saviour but the kid can be a good asset for us. Melo played a very good match today by the way. Hope he keeps it up.
agree on both points

aida86

Dec 8, 2009
Are you guys used to lose or just me, when I see we lose i say this is just normal??? are you feeling the same? I don't even expect them to win anymore :S

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, the Brazilians ran the show on our side, which is good to see. Candreva did fine if you ask me, simply because I think we'd have to put him closer to the middle to actually get the most out of him. When he did get the ball he did fine with it, decent movement. I'm not complaining.

PDC was running back n forth but didn't really add anything, I would've subbed him off alot earlier.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Are you guys used to lose or just me, when I see we lose i say this is just normal??? are you feeling the same? I don't even expect them to win anymore :S
I think Siena will kick our ass, honestly. 2-0 from Siena. Why is Blanc flying out now (according to goal), really today? When will we get this new coach? in a couple of weeks?

This is terrible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And you know why?

For no other reason but for the fact that the guy is running non-stop, moving with and without the ball. I can't fucking believe it that only few of our players are doing it.

Amauri simply can't play in this current Juve when no-one runs. Neither can Trez or Del Piero. If we want something from these 3 strikers then we need lots of movement behind them. Since we don't have it the only attacker who can successfully play for this awful Juve is Iaquinta.
Too bad we have a quarantine at Vinovo, which is another hilarious reason for our disgraced performances of late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)