[Coppa Italia] Inter 1-0 Juventus [26th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yet another absolutely dreadful performance.
Complete lack of ideas, no sense of urgency, etc.
I'd complain about us not having a plan B during games, but that would be a bit silly since we don't even seem to have a plan A anymore either.

Things aren't looking great.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Srsly we shouldn’t extend one single contract… get rid of them all.
This team is dead and most of our players can’t even outrun 33 year old inter players when chasing a ball. That’s just sad to see

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
The sad reality watching yesterday was noting that we literally have only 1 player that has the fitness to play at the top level in Rabbit (I’m talking speed, strength and stamina) and he is the one that’ll leave for something better this summer on a free.

I would’ve had Bremer just about in that list, but after watching him get cooked by a 40 year old Dzeko 1v1 he’s out. Didn’t matter that he was offside, they played on in that moment.

In 2 years under Allegri we’ve shown no real improvement in tactics, fitness, strategy or individual ability of the players. Yet we know in all likelihood he will still be here next season to ensure we all have to endure another year of Jihadball.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I still can’t get over this loss. Did we even attempt a long ball in the box in the last few minutes of the game? What defeatist mentality.
We had Chiesa up front in the first half and then brought on Milik who was treated like a bitch by Acerbi as he struggled to hold the ball up. Players like Milik and Vlahovic should be strong enough to hold the ball up for us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We had Chiesa up front in the first half and then brought on Milik who was treated like a bitch by Acerbi as he struggled to hold the ball up. Players like Milik and Vlahovic should be strong enough to hold the ball up for us.
This idea of football is so obsolete, I swear. With NO movement upfront whatsoever, any striker would struggle for us. There's only so much one can do with getting uncomfortable passes with one's back to the opposition's goal, very far away from the goal.
Other teams instead push up the pitch or play behind the opponent's defense once in a while to destabilize it. Here it's the same bs repeated all over again and everything in slow-motion.
It's like the players are retarded or Allegri instructs them to never do some things. Same goes for the defensive phase of ours, we never use the offside trap. That way the team is always pinned back and from there it's nearly impossible to make a good counter.

Oct 23, 2011
This goes way beyond technical or tactical capabilities. We didn’t show up, literally. Sitting deep without any desire to push forward. This makes a striker’s job an impossible job; how many balls did Chiesa touch this game? Di Maria dribbling 3 men to pass it to a team mate who then casually turns and passes it back. Milik was only served in the air, he barely got any balls played in his feet.

more than anything, what was the need to experiment with a new attacking partnership in a Coppa Italia semi-final against these scum. What’s the need to play Bonucci, who hasn’t seen the pitch in 4 months, and bench your most inform defenders Gatti and Danilo. Why play Miretti who’s been trash and not start with a midfield that at last started to resemble like something worthy (Loca, Fagioli, Rabiot).

this game literally left me baffled, not because of the loss because that can always happen but by how we showed up to the game and our approach during. Fuck, we were still passing it sideways in the last minute as if we were playing a friendly.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
did he check his own lineup and setup lol

when i saw the starting lineup i decided to not watch the match. he can probably be mad at a few players but it's not a well prepared team by any means and playing without strikers, benching fagioli, playing bonucci after a long layoff, benching in-form gatti etc surely didn't help

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

when i saw the starting lineup i decided to not watch the match. he can probably be mad at a few players but it's not a well prepared team by any means and playing without strikers, benching fagioli, playing bonucci after a long layoff, benching in-form gatti etc surely didn't help
6ca8442df04476df6217d9ecd4b6ea81.gif

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

If he thinks that, it explains why he played our own corpses tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)