[Coppa Italia] Inter 1-0 Juventus [26th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Inter.png

London, United Kingdom Wed, 26 Apr 2023 at 20:00 BST
New Delhi, India Thu, 27 Apr 2023 at 00:30 IST
New York, USA Wed, 26 Apr 2023 at 15:00 EDT
San Francisco, USA Wed, 26 Apr 2023 at 12:00 PDT
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Wed, 26 Apr 2023 at 16:00 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pacifici, president of the referees association: “Whoever tries to silence the public after being insulted will receive a yellow card, that's what the rule says and will be implemented."

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Unless you're black and received the booking vs Juve, grandpa Gravina will pardon you outside of the rules
they made too much fuss of it and Gravina chickened. Not that I care if he plays, any defender who is solid physically will nullify this big whiny bitch. Also there are so many better insults on him than the monkey chants, our ultras should be wiser than that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lukaku being unbanned and scoring goals, their cup form under Inzaghi, our general record against big teams away from home sucking (even tho we did beat inter this season), our inability to score goals and our general shitty level of play. I don’t expect anything other than Inter advancing to the final in this one. I’ll be happily surprised if we manage to go thorough. But April has been an absolutely horrendous month for us and I expect another loss here.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the note that the Turin Police Headquarters forwarded to the FIGC prosecutor's office (post Juve-Inter) it emerges that "from viewing the images it was also possible to see some chants by Inter fans praising the events that took place at the Heysel stadium but no action will be taken as it was neither racist or discriminatory in nature" (@tuttojuve).

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
So it's OK to laugh at those who died a tragic and excruciating death but we draw the line at making monkey chants towards a black footballer :baus:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Lukaku being unbanned and scoring goals, their cup form under Inzaghi, our general record against big teams away from home sucking (even tho we did beat inter this season), our inability to score goals and our general shitty level of play. I don’t expect anything other than Inter advancing to the final in this one. I’ll be happily surprised if we manage to go thorough. But April has been an absolutely horrendous month for us and I expect another loss here.
and yet u will watch like the little bitch u are. bro just miss the game ffs. your mental health is more important than some billionaire's failed toy corporation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)