[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (1 Viewer)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I wanted to see Morata playing this game, I think he would destroy.

Also, I have serious doubts about the midfield.. Hernanes is far and away of being reliable. Too slow. I'd rather see Sturaro or Lemina as the DM.

And playing Evra is simply nonsense.

Not really excited about this formation.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We are huge favourites, but it makes me a bit nervous that we are lacking so many leaders. Buffon, Bonucci, Marchisio, Khedira...

Then there's the "Juve and finals" omen. We are up there with Benfica as the worst team of all time when it comes to performing in finals.

Some thoughts go back to 2002, when we faced Parma in the Coppa Italia-final 5 days after we clinched the scudetto, and lost to a scrappy goal from "Junior" lol.

Then there's the fact that Milan - overall - has more to play for tonight, seeing as we are already in the CL and they will be fighting for their lives to reach EL, a competition that from now on will be worth more than before due to the silver lining of reaching CL if you win it.

I rate us as 70/30 favourites, but I can't say I'm fully relaxed right now.

I mean, Hernanes and Lemina in midfield... We've both seen them on their worst days. Hopefully they play a great game, then we should be solid, but all it takes is a scrappy midfield performance from us tonight and there could be trouble.

( @Seven go easy on me )

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #132
    Probably Lich is there instead of Quadrado in order to help Rugani defensively and Alegri wants to play on a safe way with Evra ,at least until we take the lead.I am not sure between Lemina over Asa also.
    :tup: ASSamoah, please.

- - - Updated - - -

I just hope we get to see Sandro play in one more game this season.
    Are we selling Alex Sandro? :shocked: I heard some rumours of him going to Manchester United for 45 mil. €...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    "fighting for their lives"? Milan? :shifty:
    I would think so, yeah. It's their first final in a long time so they will be pumped, and it's their last chance to salvage something from their woeful season.

I get your point, though, as they have been anything but a 'rugged warrior side' for quite some time now.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I would think so, yeah. It's their first final in a long time so they will be pumped, and it's their last chance to salvage something from their woeful season.

I get your point, though, as they have been anything but a 'rugged warrior side' for quite some time now.
    maybe if they still had gennaro

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #135
    We are huge favourites, but it makes me a bit nervous that we are lacking so many leaders. Buffon, Bonucci, Marchisio, Khedira...

Then there's the "Juve and finals" omen. We are up there with Benfica as the worst team of all time when it comes to performing in finals.

Some thoughts go back to 2002, when we faced Parma in the Coppa Italia-final 5 days after we clinched the scudetto, and lost to a scrappy goal from "Junior" lol.

Then there's the fact that Milan - overall - has more to play for tonight, seeing as we are already in the CL and they will be fighting for their lives to reach EL, a competition that from now on will be worth more than before due to the silver lining of reaching CL if you win it.

I mean, Hernanes and Lemina in midfield... We've both seen them on their worst days. Hopefully they play a great game, then we should be solid, but all it takes is a scrappy midfield performance from us tonight and there could be trouble.

( @Seven go easy on me )
    Nice post. +rep

- - - Updated - - -

maybe if they still had gennaro
    Always hated that prick.

Aug 26, 2014

( @Seven go easy on me )
    Sassuolo made a proposition discount on all their players if we beat Milan and they end up in EL so I believe that our players will be focused. And even if we lack so many leaders form our team we still got more then Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)