[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We are huge favourites, but it makes me a bit nervous that we are lacking so many leaders. Buffon, Bonucci, Marchisio, Khedira...

Then there's the "Juve and finals" omen. We are up there with Benfica as the worst team of all time when it comes to performing in finals.

Some thoughts go back to 2002, when we faced Parma in the Coppa Italia-final 5 days after we clinched the scudetto, and lost to a scrappy goal from "Junior" lol.

Then there's the fact that Milan - overall - has more to play for tonight, seeing as we are already in the CL and they will be fighting for their lives to reach EL, a competition that from now on will be worth more than before due to the silver lining of reaching CL if you win it.

I rate us as 70/30 favourites, but I can't say I'm fully relaxed right now.

I mean, Hernanes and Lemina in midfield... We've both seen them on their worst days. Hopefully they play a great game, then we should be solid, but all it takes is a scrappy midfield performance from us tonight and there could be trouble.

( @Seven go easy on me )
There is no single doubt in my mind that we're gonna destroy them.

Calm down, Jem. The boys are up to it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Not a clue. Keeping my fingers crossed that @Alex-444 , @DAiDEViL and @piotrr are on it :xfinger:
It's always more problematic with the games of Coppa. Let's hope we can get something decent as I don't wanna see us lifting that cup in a crap quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)