[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need to destroy them,.

Sorry Milan but your season should end in total disgrace. And w need to make sure of that.

Btw... ill go to a Juventus pizza place here in my country, with a milanista buddy and his Bayern Munich/Milanista girlfrined who guess what, despises Juve.... so we better win this one.
Girls and football :sergio:

Why do you think we are going to concede that much?! Is it the same trick of the start of the season?! Let them have heads up just to make it interesting?!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We need to destroy them,.

Sorry Milan but your season should end in total disgrace. And w need to make sure of that.

Btw... ill go to a Juventus pizza place here in my country, with a milanista buddy and his Bayern Munich/Milanista girlfrined who guess what, despises Juve.... so we better win this one.
Being Milan and Bayern fan at the same time. Stupid cunt

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
oh yeah its disgusting.

She was gloating so much in my face after bayern fuked us... because she was mad when we owned Milan in Juventus stadium at the beggining of the season, and we all watched that game together.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm going to be soaking in sun on the beaches of Maui in Hawaii during this game.

Meh. To miss or not to miss.

I'll still steam it like a boss. No Faux Fan here.

- - - Updated - - -

gonna have a 6 back of corona and my feet in the warm pacific for this.

#watchwelosetripruined

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm going to be soaking in sun on the beaches of Maui in Hawaii during this game.

Meh. To miss or not to miss.

I'll still steam it like a boss. No Faux Fan here.

- - - Updated - - -

gonna have a 6 back of corona and my feet in the warm pacific for this.

#watchwelosetripruined
Milan are a disaster right now. No way we lose this.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    My prediction: 3-1 for us.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark

Please re-open Sampdoria match thread and create MOM poll so we can vote. :donedeal:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    Girls and football :sergio:

Why do you think we are going to concede that much?! Is it the same trick of the start of the season?! Let them have heads up just to make it interesting?!
    what is wrong with girls and football. She is just gloryhunter from the past

Going to watch it with my brother and his friends. :theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)