Coppa Italia: Cesena vs Juventus [08-23-2006] (7 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gep D'Messiah said:
Wot difference does it make as long as u understan him, it doesnt really matta now does it? Braodck :eyebrows:

exactly, ah jeeks is a child who moans about every fine detail, anyways we have entered an era of instant messaging and texting, which has developped our use of language and how its all in short form.

if you dont like it, tough, as gep pointed out, as long as its understandable, which to any intelligent person it is, then its fine.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Badass Devil said:
talk about watching their spelling
Ah, it's spelled whether, I did not know how it was spelled to be honest, I just knew that "weather" was wrong. But then again english is my third language. What is your excuse?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bardock said:
Ah, it's spelled whether, I did not know how it was spelled to be honest, I just knew that "weather" was wrong. But then again english is my third language. What is your excuse?

english was never my first language, cantonese was, then i moved to england and learned english.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Espectro said:
Did anybody notice that we do have a third kit

Yeah, it's the 2nd kit from the last year. I like more the new 2nd kit, it's all black with some white stripes on the edges. I like it a lot!

I also like the new goalie shirt:

The only thing I don't like about them is the lack of the Scudetto on them!

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Gep D'Messiah said:
Wot difference does it make as long as u understan him, it doesnt really matta now does it? Braodck :eyebrows:
Understandable, sadly yes. Annoying, hell yes.
I mean we have non-english members who try their best to write correctly, which isn't always easy you know? So at least he could try to put in some effort himself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
exactly, ah jeeks is a child who moans about every fine detail, anyways we have entered an era of instant messaging and texting, which has developped our use of language and how its all in short form.

if you dont like it, tough, as gep pointed out, as long as its understandable, which to any intelligent person it is, then its fine.
Funny it wasn't me who brought that up, but whatever rocks your boat Mr. new text languaged grandpa.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Badass Devil said:
english was never my first language, cantonese was, then i moved to england and learned english.
Well from what I've heard on your video of the Watford - Inter game, you pretty much mastered the english language with accent and all. And don't tell me that all those spelling "mistakes" are because you thought that's how those words are supposed to be spelled.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bardock said:
Well from what I've heard on your video of the Watford - Inter game, you pretty much mastered the english language with accent and all. And don't tell me that all those spelling "mistakes" are because you thought that's how those words are supposed to be spelled.

well i have lived in england for 10 years, but when i first came over, i cudnt string a sentence in its correct tense, since then ive achieved B/C grades in english lit and language at school, so its been a long journey. now its cantonese that i can no longer speak :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)