Coppa Italia: Cesena vs Juventus [08-23-2006] (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Messina-Lazio (Inter)
Genoa-Modena (Empoli)
Bologna-Sampdoria (Palermo)
Crotone-Reggina (Chievo)
Brescia-Verona/Cagliari (Milan)
Arezzo-Udinese (Livorno)
Napoli-Juventus (Parma)
Triestina-Atalanta (Roma)

Last 16 opponents in brackets

m&m (marco marchionni) is gona love our next opponent providing we beat napoli

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Though the score wasn't that convencing, I can smell the ambition inside these boys, they're welling to give everything and thats exactly what we need... Passion, Keep our morals high, Play for the shirt and not pockets. And I cant see anyone playing for figures, thank god the others left(Zlatan, Emerson)

As for the Captain, well he never seem to put us down, I'm sure he'll have more space and bold his mark on the pitch under Didier.

It's time to change our Sig, Forza Juve....

:pint:

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
just saw the highlight, and found smth we should concern about in this game

Chiellini looked tired , he played 4 full matches in the last one and half week, he need some rest

still, we are lacking a good marker in the back our opponent had too many chances to score in the 6 yard area, hoping the new signing wont let us down

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
just saw the highlight, and found smth we should concern about in this game

Chiellini looked tired , he played 4 full matches in the last one and half week, he need some rest

still, we are lacking a good marker in the back our opponent had too many chances to score in the 6 yard area, hoping the new signing wont let us down
where did uu see the highlights?? skyitalia?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

definetly not the match i expeceted, and definetly a taste of things to come. serie b won't be easy, everyone of those teams will play twice as better against us, everyone will want to make a example on us.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
last nite i said that i would just stay up until juve score one goal then go to sleep.When i saw the score 0-0 then 1-1 couldnt sleep and stayed up reading the live match from the website and here.

Just watched the goals and a bit of highlights that were posted and i think just like Rab said, the team is showing a certain passion that is very appealing.

Its good to see trezi sinking his teeth in from the begining as he forced a number of saves from the cesena keeper.

Balza did a "zaccardo" but its good for him, a learning experience.

The major point here is the defence, we should hope that JB(Boumsong) is something very good cuz this is the weakest line.Very exposed, and i really hope he brings some stability to it.

I dont know why DD didnt just slot Gianni there and gave paro a run, instead of subbing biri for legro.
cheillini should work on his defensive game, cuz papa waigo gave him a very hard time.

And wat abt that captain of ours :D?exactlyy 13s is all it took him.

anyway day by day the team will get only stronger. Forza juve

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
With two goals in two matches, the Bulgarian striker is in fine form: “I got the ball, turned, and fired it in with my right foot. It all went very well”. Bojinov was playing in a wider position tonight than he has done previous games, but he took the new role in his stride: “I was playing very wide tonight but I’ve played there in the past and it wasn’t a problem for me. I linked up well with David (Trezeguet) and the rest of the team so I’m very happy. It’s just a matter of adapting and using my head”

this was a statement by Boji after the game.

But if he was playing wide then it was a 4-3-3 formation from the begining.

-------------------------------------trezi-------------------------------------------
---------------boji----------------------------------------marchionni-------------

interesting tactics by DD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)