Coppa Italia: Cesena vs Juventus [08-23-2006] (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Next stop: Napoli or Ascoli (extras going on)

Who should we go for I wonder?

U guys want a classic Juve vs Napli ? :eyebrows:

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Badass Devil said:
jees cud u get anymore childish?

you pick the little things, and blow everything out in the air, like u asked who that guy was, i told u his name, what else did u wana know? and u turned it into a full scale thing, i dont know whats wrong with you, weather this is just u in general or its that time of the month, i wish u wud just buckle up and be mature, cuz rite now, u make zlatan look more like a grown up adult.
could you, you, you, you want to (or wanna, if you want to use it), you, wether, you, you would, because(or cause) right, you

Watch your spelling please.

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Elvin said:
Next stop: Napoli or Ascoli (extras going on)

Who should we go for I wonder?

U guys want a classic Juve vs Napli ? :eyebrows:

Classic sounds good. But personally I'd prefer not to meet such a potentially dangerous opponent at this stage. Ascoli will do just fine for now... :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bardock said:
could you, you, you, you want to (or wanna, if you want to use it), you, wether, you, you would, because(or cause) right, you

:rofl2:

You deserve a +rep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bardock said:

Wot difference does it make as long as u understan him, it doesnt really matta now does it? Braodck :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)