[Coppa Italia] AC Milan 1-1 JUVENTUS [February 13th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
1. Bentancur is our best midfielder
2. Cuadrado and Ramsey played in their preferred positions and were underwhelming
3. Another 4-3-3 match without a win, its the reason for our poor form
4. The fact that Buffon was our hero today says we need to set up our midfield accordingly to cover the defence
5. We should make some space for Berna again, he's been important in our best performances
6. Try something different like a 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1 but let's not go 4-3-3 with Lyon because we will go out for sure
Berna's been shit more often than not, underwhelming at times, atrocious at others, and rarely if ever inspiring and effective.

4-3-3 is probably not the way to go, but it isn't the reason for our poor form. Players out of shape, a lethargic approach, a coach who doesn't command respect and is a failed motivator, a feeling of saturation, lack of dedication and application - these are all reasons for our poor form, in addition to the 4-3-3.

We won't go out to Lyon if we play 4-3-3. We will go out if we don't show up and don't play hard (enough). Lyon are absolute dogshit and they're missing a couple of key players, so even if we aren't @ 100% we should still go through. No excuses!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are you a judge?

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
Yes and i find Sarri to be in contempt of Calcio

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Over this season many here explained what is and what is not a handball offense. This one was.
We conceded at least 2-3 penalties this season in a very similar fashion.

Some, including Milan's manager, complained that Calabria couldn't see the ball, so it shouldn't be a penalty. Food for thought for next year's handball rules, but as things stand right now, there is nothing in the rules about players seeing or not seeing the ball.
The only harsh part was giving a yellow.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes. Over this season many here explained what is and what is not a handball offense. This one was.
We conceded at least 2-3 penalties this season in a very similar fashion.

Some, including Milan's manager, complained that Calabria couldn't see the ball, so it shouldn't be a penalty. Food for thought for next year's handball rules, but as things stand right now, there is nothing in the rules about players seeing or not seeing the ball.
DeLigt's handballs,at least one or two were like this one.It was a clear penalty.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not about this match but the return leg, what is "interesting" is even if it is a home game and lots of Milan players will miss it, there is a fact that we don't have to score to go through. Think about it for a minute.
So, the only thing we need is not conceding. How difficult could that possibly be? :think:

Biggest problem is we have no fucking clue what we are doing when we are in possesion..
As opposed to when we don't have possession?

Personally, I think Cuadrado, Matuidi, Alex Sandro & (especially) Buffon played good games. Ronaldo was piss poor for the most part, but at least he delivered.

Some other positives:
- we are going to reach the final
- Pjanic finally got some long overdue rest
- our second goalie is better than our first one
- Sarri didn't choke on his cigarette bud

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, the only thing we need is not conceding. How difficult could that possibly be? :think:

As opposed to when we don't have possession?

Personally, I think Cuadrado, Matuidi, Alex Sandro & (especially) Buffon played good games. Ronaldo was piss poor for the most part, but at least he delivered.

Some other positives:
- we are going to reach the final
- Pjanic finally got some long overdue rest
- our second goalie is better than our first one
- Sarri didn't choke on his cigarette bud
I'm not so sure that's a positive tbh. Also, Blaised and Confused was good how exactly? If you mean he didn't intentionally or unintentionally fuck shit up, then I'm with you.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm not so sure that's a positive tbh. Also, Blaised and Confused was good how exactly? If you mean he didn't intentionally or unintentionally fuck shit up, then I'm with you.
At the very least, it's up for debate :D

As for Matuidi, good might be an incorrect way of saying it. I thought he was (very) useful. Which was the exact opposite of his buddies in the middle, so I guess that's always going to stand out.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I love how ridiculous and biased media and fans act after every Juve game. Milan were robbed and Rube was gifted the usual penalty with the help of VAR and the refs, pretty much this is what you get from reading articles and posts on social media.

No mention of Cuadrado incidents, clear red card for Kessie, he hit Cuads in the face intentionally, ball was already away from them, he saw where Juan was and hit him in the face, a 100% red card.

Rebic turned around to chase the ball and Cuadrado was hit in the face, again, you can see that clearly on the replays. People may debate if Rebic did that on purpose or he was being careless, but the hit itself is undeniable. Cuadrado was hit in the face in the penalty area and no penalty, no VAR.

But the biggest controversy is that Juventus gets a penalty for a clear handball? And its a gift from the refs because Calabria was not looking at the ball? So when its Alex Sandro who`s not looking at the ball the penalty is clear and cannot be questioned but when its Juve`s opponent then its a scandal, controversy, campionato falsato, Rube thieves, etc...

PS.: We play terrible football and with our game we didnt do anything to deserve a win last night, so noone should complain about the result. However, those two incidents can change the game completely - a red card at the end of first half and a penalty in 63rd minute, and intentionally or not both VAR and the refs were silent and didnt even bother to check them, that were two huge mistakes, both in favour of Milan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)