Coppa Italia 2018/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
That was because they took it directly from Juventus hands, and overall were in the completely disgraceful state. With the new owners they show much more adequate self-esteem and humility, as they always had some level of culture, unlike Inter or Napoli.

Serie A became completely unwatchable, some club has to become the second power anyway, and I'd prefer Milan rather than Inter or Napoli. There was always some dignity and mutual respect in that Juventus - Milan rivalry when they were relevant.
Nah, they've won too many CLs. Until their recent downfall from grace you could often hear from neutrals that they were the greatest Italian club.

I prefer Roma to become the 2nd permanent power, so I hope they finally get their shit together.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You bet £5 to possibly win £4.54, resulting in losing money? I understand it was to jinx and all, but I'm just making sure that I'm understanding how this works :p
I didn't actually lose money as such. It was a bonus bet from bet365 to use it how I please but I can't withdraw it unless I win anything from it as I don't get it back as a stake. Usually i use it to jinx another team which in this case worked

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I didn't actually lose money as such. It was a bonus bet from bet365 to use it how I please but I can't withdraw it unless I win anything from it as I don't get it back as a stake. Usually i use it to jinx another team which in this case worked
You threw away money, congrats

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Confirmed: Dzeko fined & banned
By Football Italia staff
Dzeko-1808-grey-back-epa_0.jpg
EPA.png

Roma striker Edin Dzeko has been given a two-match Coppa Italia ban and fined €10,000 for his misconduct against Fiorentina on Wednesday.
Roma’s official Twitter page confirmed Dzeko had been punished for ‘using offensive language to protest a decision of the referee’ during the Giallorossi’s 7-1 hammering by Fiorentina in the quarter-finals.
However, the Bosnian is free to face Milan in Serie A this Sunday as the charges relate to a different competition.
It comes after a video clip emerged of the striker appearing to spit at referee Gianluca Manganiello, although that was never conclusive.
fiuuu

dodged a bullet

- - - Updated - - -

Milinkovic-Savic: Justice was done!
By Football Italia staff
immobile-milinkovic-savic-epa_2.jpg
EPA.png

Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic claims ‘justice was done’ after his side beat Inter on penalties to reach the Coppa Italia semi-finals.
Lazio looked to have won the tie when Ciro Immobile scored in extra time, but Mauro Icardi equalised from the spot with the last kick after Milinkovic-Savic fouled in the box.
Nonetheless, the Aquile were able to progress 4-3 in the shootout and Serb took to Instagram after Thursday’s showdown at San Siro to express his relief.
“Lazio move forward... justice is done!” he wrote.
Next up for the Biancocelesti are Milan, with the first leg of their semi-final scheduled for February 26.

:baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)