Coppa Italia 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol guess we're playing Lazio in the final again.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing, was just searching for a good comedy for the evening and saw that derby della Madeinchina are about to start :baus:
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a truly dire game. Hope Milan win though. I want Gattuso to lead them on as far as possible.
:agree: Keep him for another season.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
From bilan forum after inter win:
"Seriously, I am in shock at how well Kessie played. His pass and move is out of this world, feels like he's teleported himself. His pass is his first step into a sprint and he's unstoppable."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Once Icardi doesn't show up they are toothless in attack
i wouldn't put too much blame on icardi. he needs support, just like most centre forwards.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mauro...&wettbewerb=&pos=&minute=&pos=&torart=&stand=
icardi scored 17 goals this season. 4 of them were penalties. out of the 13 action goals he scored, 13 were assisted by either candreva or perisic. without their support, icardi rarely scores an action goal (in every ~530 minutes).

now, sort the players' list by playtime:
https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/75/Show/Italy-Inter
18 league games have been played, that's 1620 minutes. perisic played every single minutes of them, and candreva also started all games, being subbed out a few times. inter have 9 players with more than 1000 minutes under their belts, with gagliardini at almost 1000 minutes. for comparison, juve have 6 players over 1000 minutes. mandzukic, our 2nd most played player with 1255 minutes, barely played more than inda's 9th player (vecino, 1241 minutes).

long story short, inda have no depth. their players are already exhausted, and we're not even at the half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)