Coppa Italia 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I wonder, has any club ever won 4 National Cups in a row? (or 3 even?).
our current run is already an italian record. some other clubs (roma 2x, samp, inda 2x) managed to hold their title, but no other club won the cup 3 times in a row.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
our current run is already an italian record. some other clubs (roma 2x, samp, inda 2x) managed to hold their title, but no other club won the cup 3 times in a row.
I know, not talking about just Coppa Italia tho, but all national cups of top 5 leagues.
Gonna research...

So:

Real Madrid and Bilbao have won Copa del Rey 4 in a row, Barca 3 in a row (currently);
Wanderers and Blackburn have won FA Cup 3 times in a row;
No club has won the German Cup 3 times in a row;
Red Star, Lille and PSG (currently) have won the French Cup 3 times in a row.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Well anyone be watching the World Cup finals tomorrow? I still lol when I remember the CL finals between Benevento and Milan. Gattuso

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Best case scenario Milan wins, Inter continues their downward spiral before they meet Lazio. Inda becomes a team that lost to the only team that has drawn with the worst Serie A team in history

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Milan is more popular team worldwide, outside of Italy its a bigger derby than Juve-inter i imagine, so would be good marketing wise to have to play them. also, they suck, so our chances of winning are much better ;)
Yep, that's a good point, but who knows what is going to be in may, maybe milan would get better till then or inter get worse, i can see another final with lazio if we get there tho, more important is for us to win it after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)