Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Wasn't that a nazi thing that the Spaniard, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Greek, etc... were mediterranean and considered a sub race of the caucasian (nordic) race?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nope, what you are failing to realize is that it is not the skin tone, there are plenty of arabs and north africans who could be mistaken for swedes, still doesnt make them 'white'.
So what makes someone white, if not skin colour/defining physical features? Culturally Italians are different from other "white" ethnic groups like English, Swedes, Danes, Irish etc...but they are still white genetically my man.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Get out of here and go celebrate, you nerd $#@!er. Drink for the rest of the week like there's no tomorrow, damnit. :D

I bet it's a 7-day national holiday in Chile for the rest of the week.
Life goes on and we all gotta work for a livin' bro

I gotta keep my comfy lifestyle & workin from home has its perks (so at least I'll get high everyday)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So what makes someone white, if not skin colour/defining physical features? Culturally Italians are different from other "white" ethnic groups like English, Swedes, Danes, Irish etc...but they are still white genetically my man.
even the irish until a few decades ago were not considered 'white', theres no such thing as genetically 'white' anyways if you want we can continue discussing this over PM, i'll be glad to share some material on the matter.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
even the irish until a few decades ago were not considered 'white', theres no such thing as genetically 'white' anyways if you want we can continue discussing this over PM, i'll be glad to share some material on the matter.
Why are the rest of us not allowed to follow your discussion?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True dat. The history of the "white race" here has changed over the years. It previously was just yer Anglo-Saxon Protestants and did not include Irish and many Mediterranean/Southern Europeans. Hell, it didn't even include Catholics.

It's basically the story of immigration and selective discrimination.

People today think racism is a static thing, but throughout history it has morphed all the time over who is and who isn't in a certain designated racial group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)