Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Kudos to Peru, they fought like real men. Stupid red card....fuked up the game. Was deserved tho..

It seems only argentina can stop chile now. But dont fool yourselves,..Chile leaves a lot fo opening on counters and are wasteful...they can end losing the cup if they do not up their game against argentina (if argentina goes thru)

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4993391 said:
In russian we pronounce ibraGimovic, Gamsik, Cekh, Ronaldu

i have a question (please excuse the phonetic spelling). i have picked up that udar = shoots but they keep saying something like "ixmatri" what does it mean? sounds so amazing.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i have a question (please excuse the phonetic spelling). i have picked up that udar = shoots but they keep saying something like "ixmatri" what does it mean? sounds so amazing.
i = and
smatri = look

as in "look at xy"

of course peru will put up a fight, the chile peru rivalry is even more heated than the argie-brazil one
clasico del pacifico yo

Mar 9, 2006

"It does not make up for the fact that we lost. I know that the boys gave their all on the field. We could not give that joy to the [Peruvian] people. We will continue to grow and this will empower us with time."

Gareca was also magnanimous in defeat, commending Chile for their performance, and naming them as his favourites for the title.

"Today, Peru was eliminated by virtue of Chile,” he continued.

"Chile is a strong candidate to be champion. This was true before the Copa and is now reaffirmed. These games are different and there is a lot of pressure. But they solved the game and that has merit.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)