Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Zambrano is also a stupid guys. he should have avoided this unnecessary kick after he cleared the ball.. and yes it ruined a potentially beast match.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't have any major issue with the red card.

Zambrano didn't need to follow through like that.

I can certainly see why the ref thought it was worthy of a red.

Jul 1, 2010
Not sure about the red card.

Zambrano didn't need to follow through like that, but it's hard to say how much he was really trying to hurt the player.

I can certainly see why the ref thought it was worthy of a red.
I think a second yellow would have been fine, it was reckless enough to follow through like that. A straight red though, that's a bit harsh as it means he intended to fuck him up.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4993371 said:
Because of stupidity of the system of the copa de america - 3 groups, no extra time, instead they can do 2 groups with 6 teams and only 2 teams go to semifinals, the tournament will be much more competitive in this circumstances
And all it takes is a virus to k.o. Brazil. ;)

Mar 9, 2006
https://vine.co/v/eJxuu9XAX31

goal

- - - Updated - - -

I think a second yellow would have been fine, it was reckless enough to follow through like that. A straight red though, that's a bit harsh as it means he intended to fuck him up.
it wasnt straight red, on the replay you can see that the main referee has missed the moment when foul was committed, i guess it was assistant who told him what happened

Mar 9, 2006
Yep Vargas was offisde, he took advantage from an offside position when the ball rebounded off the post. He wouldn't have been offisde if Valdivia had passed to him but since it rebounded off the post, he was offside.

Red is right though, it was super quick and hard to spot.
that's why in the fucking 21st century we have a super fast cameras that can catch and show us if the player was in offside/onside position or not, instead mafia from FIFA force us to blame referees for given/not given offsides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)