Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Neymar left the NT ?

What idiot gave a 23 year old the captains armband ?
Some desperate old men disguised as coaches. But in truth, there's not one player worth of the armband in the team. All pussies.

- - - Updated - - -

after thiago silvas injury who was captain i forgot?
Still, Silva was meant to be the captain, only Dunga could smell his pussiness from a mile away and said nope.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Some desperate old men disguised as coaches. But in truth, there's not one player worth of the armband in the team. All pussies.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, Silva was meant to be the captain, only Dunga could smell his pussiness from a mile away and said nope.
i genuinely forgot :D was it neymar? and you are right all these new nt players are pussies, maybe marcelo is the toughest of the bunch :p

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i genuinely forgot :D was it neymar? and you are right all these new nt players are pussies, maybe marcelo is the toughest of the bunch :p
Not that we already didn't know this but... As he well said. The problem with Brazil goes faaaar beyond the players.

Romario has accused the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) of ruining the country's proud footballing heritage and claimed that the governing body have not only failed Selecao captain Neymar but the national team as a whole.

Brazil were humiliated as hosts of last year's World Cup by being routed 7-1 in the semi-finals by eventual champions Germany and are now desperately looking for answers again after losing on penalties to Paraguay in the last eight of the Copa America.

However, former Selecao striker Romario says he knows exactly who is to blame, arguing that the national team is paying the price for the CBF's alleged greed.

"I do not need to talk much about the shame that we have suffered in seeing our Selecao struggle on the field," he is quoted as saying by SPORT. "But the problem goes far beyond the pitch. The disintegration of our football is happening at all levels and stems from the CBF.

"In recent years, they have only thought of [lining] their own pockets and continue sucking everything they can [out of the game].

"Our Football has survived until now because of the talent on the field. Brazil had enough players to build two great teams, but today they cannot even make one. This is a reflection of the lack of investment and management [by the CBF]."

Romario then singled out CBF president Marco Polo Del Nero for special criticism, claiming that his decision not to travel to Chile for the Copa America symbolised the lack of support for Neymar, whose tournament was ended by a four-match ban incurred for his dismissal after the full-time whistle in Brazil's group-stage loss to Colombia.

"If there had been leaders in Chile, Neymar most likely would not have had such a hard punishment," the former Barcelona forward added. "He had to have a strong legal support to ensure that the punishment was milder.

"Neymar is the star of Brazil and will now miss the first two games of the qualifying for World Cup 2018."

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be honest with you, if i was Neymar i'd reject the team next time he gets called up. You can hate his personality all you want but he's a hell of a player and deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)