Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I recall

Ronaldo and Rivaldo as forwards. Ronaldinho behind that. Emerson and ze roberto midfielders. Roberto carlos and Cafu as fullbacks.

Man brazil and Italy sure have gone back far in quality. Take away the juve core, and its even worse

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldnt Dunga abuse Brazil's strength and stack the team with attacking players like Oscar and Felipe Anderson in addition to Neymar and Firmino

Fernandinho----------Casemiro
Oscar
Anderson-----------Firmino
Neymar
Is Oscar even in the tournament ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also that doesnt work Neymar needs an actual central forward to play with

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
ESPN BR confirmed he's suspended for 2 matches. This team is nothing but a bunch of kids, so mentally weak. Silva at the WC with that stupid yellow, now Neymar. It's a shame to see good players like Coutinho and Firmino wasting their time. If i was called up i'd probably tell em to fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldnt Dunga abuse Brazil's strength and stack the team with attacking players like Oscar and Felipe Anderson in addition to Neymar and Firmino

Fernandinho----------Casemiro
Oscar
Anderson-----------Firmino
Neymar
Because DUMBa didn't even called up Anderson and Oscar is not even in the squad, injury. Willian is a decent player but has no creativity and Fred is a piece of shit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
ESPN BR confirmed he's suspended for 2 matches. This team is nothing but a bunch of kids, so mentally weak. Silva at the WC with that stupid yellow, now Neymar. It's a shame to see good players like Coutinho and Firmino wasting their time. If i was called up i'd probably tell em to fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

Because DUMBa didn't even called up Anderson and Oscar is not even in the squad, injury. Willian is a decent player but has no creativity and Fred is a piece of shit.

question, why does neymar get no protection, hes obviously the provocating type but also too weak to stand up for himself, could it be that his teammates cant stand him?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
in general, but illustrated best in the end there, his teammates knew toruble was brewing and they just left him to fend for himself
In general i think it's hard to tell when he fakes being tackled or not. Even when he does get fouled he still jumps out of the way to avoid getting hurt.

Dunno, really. Maybe cause he's the captain and the star of the team, so people just listen. If Messi was to do the same people would just let him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Remember the days when captains of a team are leaders? Now they just give the role to the likes of Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo.

Pathetic.

Truth be told Ronaldo is a leader when playing for the national team. Messi and Neymar are absolutely not though and I don't understand why people would make them captain.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Truth be told Ronaldo is a leader when playing for the national team. Messi and Neymar are absolutely not though and I don't understand why people would make them captain.
Argentina's captain should be Mascherano, while Brazil doesn't really have a leader in their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)