Copa America 2015 LIVE thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Love this "Clasico de la Plata", these guys hate each other everytime they play.

You haven't heard in-pitch swearing until you watch a southamerican match, they don't give a fuck even at the ref xD!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Movement from Pastore, Messi and Di Maria is shit, so Argentina aren't able to move the ball quickly enough to trouble Uruguay.

Might have got more of a game if the ref had started dishing out cards ten minutes earlier than he did. He let too much go.

I'd have Pereyra on instead of Pastore.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Love this "Clasico de la Plata", these guys hate each other everytime they play.

You haven't heard in-pitch swearing until you watch a southamerican match, they don't give a fuck even at the ref xD!
Oh man, you missed the best of it during jamaica paraguay, holy damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Movement from Pastore, Messi and Di Maria is shit, so Argentina aren't able to move the ball quickly enough to trouble Uruguay.

Might have got more of a game if the ref had started dishing out cards ten minutes earlier than he did. He let too much go.

Do you think juventus should build on Pereyra as CAM ?

- - - Updated - - -

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I struggle to see them signing someone better, so my starting point for next season would involve Pereyra as trequartista.

Ideally Juve's trequartista with the forwards they look likely to have next season (and without Pirlo in the team) would be more of a passer than a dribbler, but there aren't many of them around and I don't suppose those there are are available.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like a 0-0. Or if anything, a close score. 1-0 or something. Probably Argentina.
The way the first half went, if I was to predict where a goal would come from, it'd be for Uruguay from a set-piece.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If it stays like this,

paraguay - 4 pts
uruguay ---4 pts
argentina--2 pts
jamaica----1pt

sadly, i can see argentina win big against jamaica, so i hope for a Godin winner

- - - Updated - - -

I struggle to see them signing someone better, so my starting point for next season would involve Pereyra as trequartista.

Ideally Juve's trequartista with the forwards they look likely to have next season (and without Pirlo in the team) would be more of a passer than a dribbler, but there aren't many of them around and I don't suppose those there are are available.

- - - Updated - - -

The way the first half went, if I was to predict where a goal would come from, it'd be for Uruguay from a set-piece.
Idk. Pereyra Dybala and Morata is alot of speed and dribbeling power. And isnt Dybala also a gifted passter ?

This setup needs Pogba to play alot higher tho, to fill in the passing and target needs

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Idk. Pereyra Dybala and Morata is alot of speed and dribbeling power. And isnt Dybala also a gifted passter ?

This setup needs Pogba to play alot higher tho, to fill in the passing and target needs
Dybala is a decent passer, but I think he does his best work when moving away from the play in order to stetch defences and isolate defenders, rather than going deep to get the ball and make passes.

Yeah, I'd probably look for Pogba to feature a bit more centrally. He spends too much time wide at the moment and that makes it harder for him to make telling contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)