Copa America 2011 - General Thread (4 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I've never seen Brazil so cocky and poor. Some players dnt even deserve being there. Can't see the hype over ganzo and neymar.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Terrible second half from Brazil. Not a single chance.

European football ruined Coppa America by teaching the smaller teams how to play against superior sides :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is one of his weakest game. A bit worrying as he show signs of crumbling when playing against an organised defense. (not trying to slate Brasilian league)
Doesn't matter. He could have played his worst game or his best game, but it will still be enough to see what type of player he is. And from this match I could see that he's more of a player who needs the team to work for him and wants to have the ball more than it's needed. He could be great but Real already has a similar type of player who's better (Ronaldo) while Mourinho won't have two such players in his team. The other players in Real will need to be team players, with Ronaldo being the one who has the freedom.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Doesn't matter. He could have played his worst game or his best game, but it will still be enough to see what type of player he is. And from this match I could see that he's more of a player who needs the team to work for him and wants to have the ball more than it's needed. He could be great but Real already has a similar type of player who's better (Ronaldo) while Mourinho won't have two such players in his team. The other players in Real will need to be team players, with Ronaldo being the one who has the freedom.
:numnum: The great Alen can figure out a player by watching one game...the ultimate scout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)