Copa America 2011 - General Thread (6 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
lol I was kidding
then stop joking, this is serious ... it's 50% of Milan playing out there :D

Pato hit the post...it's a shame pato isn't the focal point of milan's attack
he is becoming that, Allegri finally figured out he is at his best as a striker - the way he plays in Brazil NT - and not a winger/SS, which is how Leo was using him

-----------------

A dog came out on the field :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Was just pointing out he's made significant improvements.

What animal made it onto the pitch?
just joking, Sal ... I like Lucas a lot although he is being misused - since Rafa the Waiter decided to turn him into a holding mid ... Lucas was originally a b2b mid, like Ramires, and that's how he excelled in Brazil and the U-21 NT team.

btw, that was a dog :D

May 22, 2007
just joking, Sal ... I like Lucas a lot although he is being misused - since Rafa the Waiter decided to turn him into a holding mid ... Lucas was originally a b2b mid, like Ramires, and that's how he excelled in Brazil and the U-21 NT team.

btw, that was a dog :D
Yeah I know. ;) I was aware of him (and a pretty big fan) when he was at Gremio, looked very impressive, which makes me glad he's improved.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
game so far - Ganso creates, Neymar and Robinho waste :D

Yeah I know. ;) I was aware of him (and a pretty big fan) when he was at Gremio, looked very impressive, which makes me glad he's improved.
:agree: ... good player, who is yet to hit his best, still only 24 yo ... and he has an Italian pass *wink, wink*

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Pato's first touch is greatness. He's got everything you'd want from a striker.

First time I'm watching Neymar. So far he reminds me of Robinho. Ganso though seems like a much more intelligent player than his parrot friend from Santos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)