Copa America 2011 - General Thread (36 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pato's first touch is greatness. He's got everything you'd want from a striker.

First time I'm watching Neymar. So far he reminds me of Robinho. Ganso though seems like a much more intelligent player than his parrot friend from Santos.
:agree:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Pato's first touch is greatness. He's got everything you'd want from a striker.

First time I'm watching Neymar. So far he reminds me of Robinho. Ganso though seems like a much more intelligent player than his parrot friend from Santos.
yep, he is a genii in a bottle ... and he is not having a very good game by his own standards ... doesn't look at ease just yet with this being his 1st serious game for NT and only the 2nd overall

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Is Ganso a done deal to AC Milan, acmilan?

:D
seems that way. Milan supposedly have an agreement with DIS (holds 45% of the player's rights) and Ganso (holds 10% of his rights) ... only left to negotiate with Santos for the other 45% ... if he doesn't come to Milan - maybe not this summer but in the winter - it would be because Allegri was dumb enough to choose that overrated Hamsik brat over Ganso :rolleyes:

hope Braida and Galliani know better and have learned from the Pastore debacle

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
seems that way. Milan supposedly have an agreement with DIS (holds 45% of the player's rights) and Ganso (holds 10% of his rights) ... only left to negotiate with Santos for the other 45% ... if he doesn't come to Milan - maybe not this summer but in the winter - it would be because Allegri was dumb enough to choose that overrated Hamsik brat over Ganso :rolleyes:

In that case i hope u get pastore or hamsik

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Ganso has 10% of his own contract? Lol, so in theory he can accept the wages and the other small details but he can refuse the transfer fee offered to buy him? :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First time I watch Neymar and it's definitely not enough to tell if he'll be a great or not, but it's enough to say that if Real buy him it will definitely not be because Mourinho wanted him. He looks like everything but a Mourinho type of player.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
First time I watch Neymar and it's definitely not enough to tell if he'll be a great or not, but it's enough to say that if Real buy him it will definitely not be because Mourinho wanted him. He looks like everything but a Mourinho type of player.
This is one of his weakest game. A bit worrying as he show signs of crumbling when playing against an organised defense. (not trying to slate Brasilian league)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #520
    What's that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)