Conte curses Bianconeri (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maybe not the best way to go about things from Conte. I personally havent lost respect for the guy.. I can understand his love for Juve (maybe the old Juve) plus the fans. Anyway I think his comments aint gonna really help us, i can already smell the vultures (inter) pouncing on opportunities like this to stuff us where it hurts. Not that we have anything to lose, but then thats what we said last year. Anyway I do however doubt we will get punished as there really aint no evidence...
Either way for once I agree with blanc, I think Conte will regret what he said. I dont believe for once he meant what he said.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Arezzo sentenced to C
Wednesday 13 June, 2007
Arezzo are officially in Serie C after the Lazio TAR confirmed the six-point penalisation for their part in the Calciopoli scandal.

The Tuscan minnows had been initially handed a nine-point deduction by the Federal Court last summer, then reduced to six after an appeal.

Arezzo launched a second appeal to the Italian Olympic Committee’s Court of Arbitration, who however confirmed that handicap for the 2006-07 campaign.

Still not satisfied, the outfit took their case to Lazio’s civil court who today opted to not intervene with the Serie B table.

“We are surprised and stunned by this sentence as we did not expect it,” said general director Giovanni Cappietti.

“We will wait to read the motivation behind the verdict and then we will decide what to do next.”

Arezzo were doomed to relegation on Sunday after Spezia defeated Juventus at the Stadio Olimpico, sending the Tuscans straight down to Serie C1.

The play-out between Spezia and Verona will be played on June 15 and June 22, with the first leg scheduled at the Stadio Picco.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ouuch...
the sentance stands...just as they were lookin for a scapegoat

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
“When someone is very disappointed, he can say things that he will probably regret later,” replied Juventus general manager Jean Claude Blanc.

:cronios:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)