Conte curses Bianconeri (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
In the end, it was missing 11 penalty kicks out of 12 that doomed Arezzo. Conte should have never put faith in a crowned champion with nothing to play for versus a team battling against relegation. These matches always end the same way.
...In serie b... and we have adapted our selves, v.very good there...
every "book" knew that...
The whole world knows that last serie b games are "fixed",
every year,
thats why they are not allowed for betting, all around the world.
Why Rubentus would have any motive in the world to keep the undefeated in home, record? To prove what? That they are clean?
We have nothing to afraid of, arent we?
Let them proceed with the investigation...:smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I really don't know how you guys are saying it was fixed. Didn't Boji score a goal but for a reason unknown to me was cancelled, didn't Gio shoot a great shot toward the end...If it was fixed, why were the players trying to get those goals at the end?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
...In serie b... and we have adapted our selves, v.very good there...
every "book" knew that...
The whole world knows that last serie b games are "fixed",
every year,
thats why they are not allowed for betting, all around the world.
Why Rubentus would have any motive in the world to keep the undefeated in home, record? To prove what? That they are clean?
We have nothing to afraid of, arent we?
Let them proceed with the investigation...:smoke:
Isn't that a derogatory name for Juve??

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Of course, thats why i mentioned it, dont you get the ιrony here?
we are supposed to fight against all that dirt thrown against us, we should not feed our opponents like that, allowing them to call us names like that,
we should prove that we are not just another serie b team,
that respects the "system",we should draw that line and become the exception, the shining model for every one else to follow.
We ARE NOT a part of it, we were ruined because of it,
we should play every game for ourselves
and we have to prove we are mighty JUVE with our last breath,
the tactical mistakes, choices and player's performances are highly debate-able, IMO we shouldnt allow that, if i could foresee that, our managers should too.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
i dont remember seeing him offside though
but when boji scored, it touched zebina if im not mistaken , and zebina looked pissed (or so i thought) because he scored (last touch) rather than boji and boji was celebrating his ass off

marko serbia

SerBianconero
May 30, 2007
I don't want our club to be recognized as the club who fix matches.And what hurts me the must is that probably Inter,Milan fans are now laughing at us,and waiting for us to be convicted again(God forbid) so thy can take a few good players that are left in our squad.Juvetus was,and still is the best Italian club and i hope that will stay that way 4 ever but this shi is not helping to do that.Its bad for the image of the club.Its just sad to hear this kind of news,over and over again.I hope that we will prove that we are mighty Jventus next term or at least beat both Milan clubs. Thanks for all the players,DD,who helped us get promoted back to seria A. Good luck,lads! Forza Juve.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
he never accused us of cheating.
he said that our players did'nt "want" to win the match.
“It is painful to be relegated this way, but it helps me to understand things I already knew,” added former midfielder Conte.

“In sport there is so much talk and everyone made it seem as if the rot had been removed to clean up the game. If this is clean football…”

How the hell is he not implying that we are cheaters?

Conte didn't ask for favor, He asked Juve to play like Juve. I totally agree with him, someone needs to stop this crap in Italian football, I am like Conte don't know if these things are fixed or not, but I am starting to agree with the likes who said Italian football was dirty and will always stay so.
What football crap? I can't believe u guys can't understand "lack of motivation" and "nothing to play for" or "heads in next season" or "giving youngsters some competitive experience"

A league is set up so that clubs can COMPETE to win the title. When u have already achieved this then its perfectly logical not to be so competitive.

Not everybody goes for sentimental reasons like "pride". Especially when u might not even be at the club next season.

I think our final game was more of "the Momment" when everybody at Juve is focusing on our next step. Our "real" objectives" and "our future." We are Juventus and our heads are in "HOw to achieve a scudetto and CL".

We don't have time to think about who gets relegated from "serie B" of all things.

I would not force for the unneeded win rather give soma our Primavera a shot at competitive football. Ofcourse I am sentimental so maintaining a perfect record at home in serie B in our last game would be a priority, but not above everything else.

I really think Juve tried to honestly win given the circumstances. Everystep was logical, even losing DD before the end of the season instead of after it.

I don't like many of the club's moves and dealings but I suggest you guys judge each incident per case.

For this case, its CONTE who disgraced himself and his LEGACY at JUVENTUS, it certainly made me think less of him. But lets face it, even in his days, he wasn't a Del Piero.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Serie A - Arezzo council have requested Italy's football federation investigate Juventus' 3-2 defeat by La Spezia which relegated their town's club from Serie B.

Juve conceded an injury time goal which confirmed Arezzo's fate but gave La Spezia the chance of surviving via the playoffs.

Arezzo council will ask the Italian soccer federation to speed up actions, in the immediate future, that can guarantee perfect regularity in a championship until the final day, the council said in a statement.

Arezzo manager Antonio Conte, who played for Juve, has also expressed his anger at what he described as a lacklustre performance from the side.

Juventus earned themselves promotion back up to Serie A after being relegated at the end of last season for their role in the match-fixing scandal.

Arezzo are waiting a court verdict on whether the six-point deduction they received for their part in the scandal should be reduced, which would mean they still have a chance of staying in the division.

Mar 28, 2007
look at ther last round of serie A.. chievo has the least chance of relagated.. in the end?

parma 3-1 empoli
reggina 2-0 AC milan
siena 2-1 lazio

so were this matches fixed too? and do we hear chievo complaining?!!! NO! so tbh, is it fair for arezzo to said juve fixed the match?!! don't blame others when u had yourself played badly and look at man utd vs west ham at the last match?
man utd lost.. FIXED RESULT?! my qsn was.. why only JUVENTUS?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Very logical step:

Arezzo council ask federation to investigate Juve match

MILAN, June 11 (Reuters) - Arezzo council have asked Italy's soccer federation to investigate Juventus's 3-2 defeat by La Spezia on Sunday which relegated their town's club from Serie B.

Juventus were drawing 2-2 before conceding an injury time goal which sent Arezzo down and gave La Spezia the chance of staying up via a playoff.

"Arezzo council will ask the Italian soccer federation to speed up actions, in the immediate future, that can guarantee perfect regularity in a championship until the final day," it said in a statement on Monday.

Arezzo manager Antonio Conte, who played for Juve, has also expressed his anger at what he saw as a lacklustre performance from his former team.

Juve were promoted to Serie A this season after last year's demotion for their role in a match-fixing scandal.

Arezzo are awaiting a court verdict on whether the six-point deduction for their part in the scandal should be reduced, meaning they still have a chance of staying in the second tier.

Reuters

Plain stupid. Nothing will come of it.

This happens al the time and FFS it's completely logical. We have bigger fish to fry at the moment than being a judge in a Serie B relegation battle. You don't field your star players when you have already won the title. That's when you put in some youngsters to let them gain experience. Besides, our best players would have been lacklustre anyway.

Arezzo have nothing to complain about and should blame themselves.

bullitnuts

Coconathan;)
Sep 30, 2006
unbelievable! just because now we have a 'rep' from the days of moggi, others are going to make a meal out of it?? FU!

what's ironic is that we were sent down to B for supposedly fixing matches to win it but now also to lose it? insane :disagree: i can't believe it's this bad! sorry conte, you decide your own fate. :(

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Juve's late defeat queried

From correspondents in Milan
June 12, 2007

AREZZO Council has asked Italy's football federation to investigate Juventus' 3-2 defeat by La Spezia on Sunday, which relegated the town's club from Serie B.

Juventus was drawing 2-2 before conceding an injury-time goal which sent Arezzo down and gave La Spezia the chance of staying up via a play-off.

"Arezzo council will ask the Italian soccer federation to speed up actions, in the immediate future, that can guarantee perfect regularity in a championship until the final day," it said in a statement overnight.

Arezzo manager Antonio Conte, who played for Juve, has also expressed his anger at what he saw as a lacklustre performance from his former team.

Juve wase promoted to Serie A this season after last year's demotion for itsrole in a match-fixing scandal.

Arezzo is awaiting a court verdict on whether the six-point deduction for its part in the scandal should be reduced, meaning it still has a chance of staying in the second tier.

Agence France-Presse

Go blame your failure on yourself Conte, rather than accusing the team that made you!! Ungrateful A-hole!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
RUINeri :rofl2:

I knew that the Vinman would surprise us against all odds.

Even though I am not a fan of these incidents but Conte sounded like those who are lazy the whole semester, study for the final exam a few minutes before the test, fail and blame their colleagues for not giving them the answers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agreed.

Nevertheless: did you enjoy the game? Even if it wasn't important at first sight, it was our last ever Serie B game and you got to watch Giovinco in the flesh, which must be special :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)