Conte curses Bianconeri (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What I mean is that some of you are becoming so mad at Juventus and everything that we do that you are starting to sound like Inter or Milan fans.

If we buy a player.... its crap
If we sell a player... he was a true juventino.
If we lose a meaninless game that didnt significate nothing, with half team injured, with a coach that has never coach a team, playing with Primavera kids... we are cheaters

God forbit that you guys get happy for our promotion...
God forbit to have some hope for our future...

So what if we lose the last two games?
So what if Conte is mad at us? he should be mad at his team for doing a crap season!

Next year its going to be a dificult year, Juventus WILL struggle, the season hasnt even started and you guys are putting us down.

I will probably get killed by this post, but quite franquly this last days I have seen some much bitching and cursing that makes me think that some of you are actually starting to hate our team.

Anyway... keep on doing you thing, dont mind me.
so everything is going great huh? It is ok for you Deschamps leaves that way, Trezeguet shows his anger to the president at the pitch in front of the cameras? Camoranesi is about to leave, Directors resign, Balzaretti one of the best defenders of the season being sold for peanuts. Iaquinta to Replace a player like Trezeguet, and for 10 Mil euros and even more?? an Ex-Captain to feel disgusted at our behavior.

Yeah it is all fine, enjoy it you true Juventino.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Very logical step:

Arezzo council ask federation to investigate Juve match

MILAN, June 11 (Reuters) - Arezzo council have asked Italy's soccer federation to investigate Juventus's 3-2 defeat by La Spezia on Sunday which relegated their town's club from Serie B.

Juventus were drawing 2-2 before conceding an injury time goal which sent Arezzo down and gave La Spezia the chance of staying up via a playoff.

"Arezzo council will ask the Italian soccer federation to speed up actions, in the immediate future, that can guarantee perfect regularity in a championship until the final day," it said in a statement on Monday.

Arezzo manager Antonio Conte, who played for Juve, has also expressed his anger at what he saw as a lacklustre performance from his former team.

Juve were promoted to Serie A this season after last year's demotion for their role in a match-fixing scandal.

Arezzo are awaiting a court verdict on whether the six-point deduction for their part in the scandal should be reduced, meaning they still have a chance of staying in the second tier.

Reuters
wtf

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
God damn it. The sons of bitches reported us to the FIGC :(

MILAN, June 11 (Reuters) - Arezzo council have asked Italy's soccer federation to investigate Juventus's 3-2 defeat by La Spezia on Sunday which relegated their town's club from Serie B.
Juventus were drawing 2-2 before conceding an injury time goal which sent Arezzo down and gave La Spezia the chance of staying up via a playoff.
"Arezzo council will ask the Italian soccer federation to speed up actions, in the immediate future, that can guarantee perfect regularity in a championship until the final day," it said in a statement on Monday.
Arezzo manager Antonio Conte, who played for Juve, has also expressed his anger at what he saw as a lacklustre performance from his former team.
Juve were promoted to Serie A this season after last year's demotion for their role in a match-fixing scandal.
Arezzo are awaiting a court verdict on whether the six-point deduction for their part in the scandal should be reduced, meaning they still have a chance of staying in the second tier.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,,-6701262,00.html

Are we gonna go down again????? :shocked:

Sep 1, 2002
so everything is going great huh? It is ok for you Deschamps leaves that way, Trezeguet shows his anger to the president at the pitch in front of the cameras? Camoranesi is about to leave, Directors resign, Balzaretti one of the best defenders of the season being sold for peanuts. Iaquinta to Replace a player like Trezeguet, and for 10 Mil euros and even more?? an Ex-Captain to feel disgusted at our behavior.

Ditto.

Sep 1, 2002
We won't go down again for this poor show of sportsmanship: but a weekend that should have been the beginning of a new start, has just shown itself to be the beginning of the end of an old shame.

I fear those in charge must go.

An end of an era.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Exactly. Anybody happy with the proceedings right now at our club is either wearing blinders or just doesn't really care.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't think it is fixed, they are not stupid to do something like that at the time they are serving the punishment. But sure they didn't play for a win, or cared about the score..

The request will fall, and nothing like that will be proved. No need to be worried..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Exactly. Anybody happy with the proceedings right now at our club is either wearing blinders or just doesn't really care.
it is the second I am afraid, as long as the titles coming, no one would care about these, do I need to define that in one word or two? isn't it obvious?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Im startin to think that you dont read my posts men... where did I say that everything was going to be great??? In fact I post that we were going to STRUGLE next season, how is that saying that everything is going to be great?

I can understand that you dont like our management, hell, I dont like them, but going to the extream and support acusations that we fix a match its unbelieveble...

I dont like to see Trez leave, I dont like to see Camo and Balzaretti leave as much as you do, but I dont think that we are doomed for this,I dont go arround in the forum talking and pointing all the things negative of this team, I dont go arround saying "This is not my Juventus" cause you know what, THIS IS MY JUVENTUS, and I may not like our management, and I may not like what they are doing, but I will never EVER will believe that my team fix a game.

All Im asking is show some support for a change, our team has won promotion to Serie A, our team has been trough hell and back and you guys keep talking trash at them, why not try to show some support and positive thinking for a change.

Anyway, dont worry about replying this, I will not comment anymore on this...

Oh, and for the last time... Iaquinta is not Trez replacement!!!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I dont go arround saying "This is not my Juventus"
If you want to discuss my signature, I'm ready to give you all the differences between the Juve I cheered for and this current Juve.

If you don't want to hear about it, then don't be so sensitive to be annoyed with a sentence in a user's signature.

Don't make it as if we're living a normal period of this club's life. This is not normal, and it's lame to keep silent when we see all the distinctive features of our club are removed by the people who're supposed to be protecting them.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
In the end, it was missing 11 penalty kicks out of 12 that doomed Arezzo. Conte should have never put faith in a crowned champion with nothing to play for versus a team battling against relegation. These matches always end the same way.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I can understand that you dont like our management, hell, I dont like them, but going to the extream and support acusations that we fix a match its unbelieveble...
it is obvious that it's you who are not reading the posts, I am not talking about fixing matches, I am talking about fair play, to play for a win, where others' will be affected by our results. the lack of motivation, or better to say the lack of will to play for..

I dont like to see Trez leave, I dont like to see Camo and Balzaretti leave as much as you do, but I dont think that we are doomed for this,I dont go arround in the forum talking and pointing all the things negative of this team, I dont go arround saying "This is not my Juventus" cause you know what, THIS IS MY JUVENTUS,
If you don't like it, then you express your feelings. what is wrong with that? you are way to sensitive I am afraid :confused:

and I may not like our management, and I may not like what they are doing, but I will never EVER will believe that my team fix a game.
we did fix matches, wake up we are in Serie A for that.

the rest doesn't make any sense, Juventus always got my support and always will, I don't need to tell you that or to prove it..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I wasnt a big fan of Deschamps, but I agree with everything you've said :agree:

whats more...we havent taken a step forward in replacing DD, in fact, we have taken a serious side step in hiring a babbling idiot named RUINeri :disagree: :cry:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wasnt a big fan of Deschamps, but I agree with everything you've said :agree:

whats more...we havent taken a step forward in replacing DD, in fact, we have taken a serious side step in hiring a babbling idiot named RUINeri :disagree: :cry:
this was the moment we were waiting for, Vinman found the new nick for the new manager. some of us tried to find one, no one is as good as you are in that (+ rep for the creativity :p). :D

Joking aside, Ranieri was a wrong choice like you said, I definitely agree with you that Didier was better option than him. but we have nothing to do but support our manager Vinman. Seems me and you will have few little "fights" over that, I will defend our manager like usual. :D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
This is rich -

Updated: June 11, 2007
Juventus to face another results probe?

'Arezzo council will ask the Italian soccer federation to speed up actions, in the immediate future, that can guarantee perfect regularity in a championship until the final day,' it said in a statement on Monday.

What a joke. I want Milan investigated for losing to Reggina on the final day. I want Empoli investigated for allowing Reggina to make up a 3-0 scoreline and win a point. No, they cannot touch us. I'll suicide bomb the whole Lega Calcio and FIGC.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
God damn it. The sons of bitches reported us to the FIGC :(

http://football.guardian.co.uk/breakingnews/feedstory/0,,-6701262,00.html

Are we gonna go down again????? :shocked:

Fvck these moaning bitches. Like it's our fault that Arezzo played like shit all the season and were relegated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)