Confederations Cup (3 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

They entire Argentina team is wearing black armbands, and I'm not sure what/who for (anyone?). Javier Zanetti was the captain in today's match, for his 100th cap. Sorin, on the other hand... :confused: Not sure what he's doing there in general.

Tevez has been a disappointment in this tournament thus far, though. Part of it could be that he's just part of that odd fall-out at Corinthians after a long, and relatively disappointing, campaign. Another reason was that against Brazil, Cicinho seemed to mark him really well.
it was because of Carlos Molina,the goalkeeper of Argentina under 17 NT,who had an awful accident and died 2 days ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Completely deserved 4-1 win by Brazil. What struck me was that Argentina wasn't even that bad, it's just that Brazil was fucking brilliant!

I can't decide whether Adriano's second goal or Aimar's headed goal is nicer...

Jul 28, 2002
Adriano...jesus what a player..elegant header, devasting finish also...if inter can supply this guy, inter may be a series threat.....P.s Erik, imo adriano's header, imo was the better goal,brazil ripped the Argintinains to pieces before Cicinho put in his second perfect cross...imense football.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah though the only reason I would favour Adriano's goal would HAVE to be because of Cicinho's great forplay. You can't just call that a pass, that was fucking orgasmic!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Completely deserved 4-1 win by Brazil. What struck me was that Argentina wasn't even that bad, it's just that Brazil was fucking brilliant!

I can't decide whether Adriano's second goal or Aimar's headed goal is nicer...
Aimar's IMO.that was a briliant brave header.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Adriano...jesus what a player..elegant header, devasting finish also...if inter can supply this guy, inter may be a series threat.....P.s Erik, imo adriano's header, imo was the better goal,brazil ripped the Argintinains to pieces before Cicinho put in his second perfect cross...imense football.

Yeah they were ****in toying with the Argentineans like they're some amateurs before.....BAM.....the ball reaches Cicinho and game over.

I always thought that Argentinean win in Buenos Aires didn't mean anything in terms of next world cup favorites or in terms of the real South American superpower.....Now back to business as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)