Conclusion relegation: Good or Bad? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
good - we lose gloryhunting cockend fans
good - we lose overrated old slow players who play without passion, commitment or seemingly ability
good - when we come back up we should have a good young side playing exciting football under deschamps
good - we have a young coach
bad - we lose shedloads of money and cannavaro and zambrotta, easily two of the best world XI you could come with

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
@Rob........you think so? about the long term thingy?

I mean, i actually feel the same way about how we are refreshen with the new environment and all but in this world, there are more football noobs than those with real knowledge.....
And so, they tend to judge Juventus as cheaters and all kinds of bad stuffs. It's like Juve is labelled something bad and we really will suffer alot especially financially wise.
If everything works on well and fine like the way you said it, (forward and upwards) I'll be glad but if the otherwise happens.......Juve is gone!!!
I hope for the best!!! And as a true fan, i don't mind. Even if we stay in serie B forever, the Bianconeri outfit is the only football club for me!!!
:toast::pint:
yes i honestly believe that our massive and loyal support will help to reurn our glorious club back to where it rightfully belongs. i also feel that the board will ensure that this sort of situation will never occur again and we will enver give the sort of power to a single man liek moggi again.

juve is reborn

Geof

May 14, 2004
Oh come on. No matter how you turn this thing it's bad. No question about it. On short and middle term (10-20 years).

1- We loose A LOT of money (Tv, Europe, Marketing)
2- We lose a lot of players (mainly Zambrotta-Canna, but others will be missed, and it's not over yet!)
3- We lose a lot of influence and respect
4- Our name has been spoiled in front of the whole world
5- We are The arrogant team to beat in serie B. Don't expect an easy season.
6- After playing one (or more) season(s) in B, we'll haveo adapt to Serie A again.
7- Players will be more reluctant to sign for us.

However, There are indeed some good things in it, we must live on that I guess.
1- We can become a clean club. Let's hope for the best.
2- We didn't escape a punishment the cheap way like Milan. We will gain some respect by the Italian tifosi
3- After winning 4 scudetti in 5 years, we're back to reality: we are not unbeatable, and we have to fight for every inch.
4- We lose Capello's negative football.
5- This is an opportunity to try young/unproven players
6- It tightens the relations of Juventini worldwide. We're not easy tifosi of a big club anymore. We are loyal supporters who stay with there team no matter what.

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
JuvePower said:
Hey

So whats your final opinion about the whole thing that happened to us

Mine:

Actually, Im quite happy, becoz, when I saw Juve playing the last months of last season, there was no inspiration and no motivation, players like Zlatan and Vieira just stood there and did hardly a thing, eg.: the matches against arsenal, wtf was that, ok, it was also due crapello but still, i expected more from vieira and zlatan on this level.

Now, we can make a fresh start, the spoiled stars left (emerson, vieira, and zlatan will follow), the always motivated stayed: buffon, nedved, del piero (offcourse some motivated also left, but im so happy with these 3), some really engaged and motivated joined: bojinov, zanetti, youngsters will get there chance, just like the subs) and we have a coach with a lot more feeling to the club than crapello;

=> I cant wait till the new season begins, and a new era
Totally agree, WTF with the arsenal match.

I'm surprised to see a whole new face of Juventus.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Geof said:
1- We can become a clean club. Let's hope for the best.
2- We didn't escape a punishment the cheap way like Milan. We will gain some respect by the Italian tifosi
3- After winning 4 scudetti in 5 years, we're back to reality: we are not unbeatable, and we have to fight for every inch.
4- We lose Capello's negative football.
5- This is an opportunity to try young/unproven players
6- It tightens the relations of Juventini worldwide. We're not easy tifosi of a big club anymore. We are loyal supporters who stay with there team no matter what.
these are the points i am trying to accentuate here mate, i am by no means happy we are relegeted but i am looking at the plus side and we can pull throigh this

west_juve

May 19, 2006
I guess that now only the ones that really diserve the shirt have stayed. I have great admiration for Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon. And I hope they never leave the club until their careers have finished. The future is coming... a new era has to start in our club, a new era commanded by Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved and Deschamps... people who are really commited to the club, to the bianconeri flag... to us.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
baggio said:
Personally, I think the penalty has set us back ten years. To be the same winning, feared Juventus that we're leaving behind, we will require the kind of time it takes to evolve from a Serie B team to a Champions League prospect. It's not just the players, it's the mentality, the environment, the backdrop that's set the stage for what could possibly be the best thing that could've happened to us. Or, perhaps the end of Juventus FC as we know it today. But then again, time heals all. :)
spot on....but this team and club is different to any other team that got relegated or faded in time(napoli,sampa,parma,even lazio). This club has backing from fans all over italy and the world.Juve's name is associated with italy's name.

The good thing is that we (could) have players that have juventini blood flowing their veins.If the management is keeping on this track, with a bit of luck, juve r going to be a force in italy and europe again in no time.

It brings me sadness that my beloved club gets shamed like this in the media, and the team's efforts all go out for nothing.

anyway, we will be back one day... could be soon too, we will need a bit of luck though. Forzaa juve :pint:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
west_juve said:
I guess that now only the ones that really diserve the shirt have stayed. I have great admiration for Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon. And I hope they never leave the club until their careers have finished. The future is coming... a new era has to start in our club, a new era commanded by Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved and Deschamps... people who are really commited to the club, to the bianconeri flag... to us.
Welcome to the forums ,mate.:)

Well said.:agree:

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
i this whole thing as a pit stop Juve is taking.. We're refuelling, putting on some new tyres.. maybe even change the damaged nose.. :D then we'll be off again.. might start off a bit slow to get out of the pit stop lane.. but then once we're back on the track its full speed.. and yes of course we'll be behind.. but somewhere along the line everyone has gotta make the same pitstop.. I'm sure we'll be back at the front.. just gonna take a few laps to catch up.. wait for the tyres to warm up..

hehe.. there's my lame analogy of shit we're in... Forza Ferrari!! :D

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
short term-very bad
long term-best thing that evr happened to us i feel, this is teh rebirth of our club and i feel we are gonna move forward and upwards from now on
agreed , the best thing that capello is gone while the worst thing that our stars are gone

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
short term: we loose alot of quality players, plus the financial damage that will countinue until we play in the CL, on the other hand we wil get to see promising youngsters rise

long term: i hope the boring juve we saw in the last few years will go away. but the whole team now is young , including the managment , which might me risky

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
short term: we loose alot of quality players, plus the financial damage that will countinue until we play in the CL, on the other hand we wil get to see promising youngsters rise

long term: i hope the boring juve we saw in the last few years will go away. but the whole team now is young , including the managment , which might me risky

OP
JuvePower

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    Are we now playing in stadio communale?
    and next year we return to a renewed delle alpi?

correct me if im wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)