Conclusion relegation: Good or Bad? (1 Viewer)

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Im sorry but everytime i see this thread i just start laughing, what good can come from being relegated. Ive seen some posts saying that we can now build a new young team etc etc. Wouldnt it be better to build that team in serie A, and still have some of our star players around. And who guaranteed that we'll have a very exciting and great young team from it!!!

Im not saying we shouldnt look forward but lets face it, being relegated is no fun!

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A lot of us here seem to be laying blame on the Triade. However, I feel the criticism comes unwarranted. They didnt necessarily have a say in who was to comprise the team on the field. But if we look back at the Lippi era, we'd see that a lot of youngsters were fleshed through the system - something I'd attribute our successes to. Things were changing once Capello came around. But, now that we're in the doldrums, the line-up today suggests that the Triade had laid the foundations for the future. They could've cashed in on the youngsters by selling them, but instead decided to invest in their futures by loaning them out and ensuring they got playing time at other teams if there wasnt space at Juventus. That to me suggests, they definitely had a system in place - it may not have been the most revolutionary way of working, but certainly adequate. As the pre-season line up suggests.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Andy said:
:howler:

Emerson has followed Capello to two new destinations after basically forcing a move out of Roma just to come to Juventus. Now after Capello has left a second club during the night, Emerson is the first person to say "fuck no" to playing Serie B football and was lining up his options with Capello even before the scandal hit. Now, if you don't understand why Emerson is nothing more than a Capello mercenary, then that is not really my problem... the player has no respect for the clubs for which he plays for and is only loyal to Capello and the big green stuffed in his pockets every place he goes.

Vieira is indeed less of a mercenary, however he too wanted out of Arsenal and demeaned his former club while playing half-heartedly for Juventus. And when the scandal hit the newspapers he was lining up his options, saying he too would not play in a second division. These players are mercenaries because of their actions, not because of they're skin color for the fucking last time.

And if you don't have a clue why Deschamps is not labled a mercenary, I think that speaks for your knowledge of the man and this club.
Did Deschamps not go to Chelsea? Under Vialli, old players were going to chelsea for shit loads of money but thats okay. I don't even know what you are talking about with Emerson anymore, first you call him an overrated mercenary which to me , means as far you are concerned he did not do much at Juve, just came for the money. Now you are calling him a Capello mercenary, saying he leaves clubs to follow Capello, how that relates to money, I am not sure. Then you go Vieira tried to leave Arsenal for ages and which former club did he demean? Arsenal? when? He did not play halfheartedly for Juventus , he played shite cos he is over the hill and cannot do it consitently anymore. I am sorry you cannot escape the stench of racism no matter your protests, i didnt even know you were best friends with Bomabadier till i saw your dedication thread. You give excuses that he is not 1 just gives the impression he is 1? Well you know people are always giving excuses for terrible people saying they are misunderstood. i mean Hitler was reportedly misunderstood too.
Cannavaro going to Real madrid has nothing to do with being a mercenary either, does it? Zambrotta going to Barcelona is just a good career move, is it not?
If you have doubts about my football knowledge, please test me.
The most ironic thing is that of all the reports i have read, only Zlatan is reportedly asking for a pay rise to stay at a club which has just been relegated.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Gep D'Messiah said:
As Juve are saying ''were paying for everyone''. This is sickening stuff!
No we are not, we actually asked for serieb or begged for serieB when we thought we were going to be relegated to serieC due to the gravity of our crimes. What stinks is that the Italian Federation and Uefa have shown how they have no balls when it comes to deal with malpractices. Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio should have been banished to serieB and Juventus to serieC. Uefa should never have extended the deadline for submitting of clubs to represent their countries but of cos they were giving time for appeal to be heard and no doubt wanting Milan and possibly Juve to be reprieved so they can have the big boys in Cl. Why don't they just go the whole hog and let Juventus back in serieA and show that crime does indeed pay. I am sorry but nothing will change with this stupid appeal verdict, and sadly no lessons will be learnt. What a farce

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
the quistion is

would you choose seira B with no deduction, or would you prefer seira A with -20 or so?

consider our current squade in your decision.

if we stay in B it will give the toung team the time to homogenize gradually and then when we are back next season we will enforce the team that has formed with more experinced players.

but if we get back in A it will help the club financailly but there will be too much presure on a whole new team with the point deduction which might result in us loosing good players due to fumes between the players from the presure..

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
denco said:
No we are not, we actually asked for serieb or begged for serieB when we thought we were going to be relegated to serieC due to the gravity of our crimes. What stinks is that the Italian Federation and Uefa have shown how they have no balls when it comes to deal with malpractices. Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio should have been banished to serieB and Juventus to serieC. Uefa should never have extended the deadline for submitting of clubs to represent their countries but of cos they were giving time for appeal to be heard and no doubt wanting Milan and possibly Juve to be reprieved so they can have the big boys in Cl. Why don't they just go the whole hog and let Juventus back in serieA and show that crime does indeed pay. I am sorry but nothing will change with this stupid appeal verdict, and sadly no lessons will be learnt. What a farce
Can you or anybody tell me , the facts, arguments, why is juve more guilty than the others?
Then i can face this demotion.

Sep 28, 2002
Andy said:
:howler:

Emerson has followed Capello to two new destinations after basically forcing a move out of Roma just to come to Juventus. Now after Capello has left a second club during the night, Emerson is the first person to say "fuck no" to playing Serie B football and was lining up his options with Capello even before the scandal hit. Now, if you don't understand why Emerson is nothing more than a Capello mercenary, then that is not really my problem... the player has no respect for the clubs for which he plays for and is only loyal to Capello and the big green stuffed in his pockets every place he goes.

Vieira is indeed less of a mercenary, however he too wanted out of Arsenal and demeaned his former club while playing half-heartedly for Juventus. And when the scandal hit the newspapers he was lining up his options, saying he too would not play in a second division. These players are mercenaries because of their actions, not because of they're skin color for the fucking last time.

And if you don't have a clue why Deschamps is not labled a mercenary, I think that speaks for your knowledge of the man and this club.
first of all, how was vieira less of mercenary? he never gave a fuck about this team, and denco made a good point, emerson refused better money at real to come to juventus, who cares if its because capello or not. lippi brought the likes of ferrara and montero from his previous teams, is it ok to label those two as mercenaries, because they followed the coach that managed to bring out the best of them. ferrara even followed lippi to the national team. what a wanker, aye?

one more thing, zambrotta said that he wont stay if we get relegated right at the start of the scandal. he was also complaining about his salary and playing time when he just arrived. juventino or mercenary? anyone?

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
white_rabbit said:
the quistion is

would you choose seira B with no deduction, or would you prefer seira A with -20 or so?

consider our current squade in your decision.

if we stay in B it will give the toung team the time to homogenize gradually and then when we are back next season we will enforce the team that has formed with more experinced players.

but if we get back in A it will help the club financailly but there will be too much presure on a whole new team with the point deduction which might result in us loosing good players due to fumes between the players from the presure..
sh1t. this is an easy question. serie-A with 20 point deduction is an absolute answer.

- with this squad, we can finish top 4 (excluding the points deduction).
Fiorentina finished 4th last season with 74 points. that we can get at least 50 points. We can save from relegation with 40 points.
- if we stay in serie-A, we will get more funds from sponsor.
- we still can buy some player with the money that we got from 4 players that have leaved.
- we can prevent the loss of others players.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
d.nico said:
Can you or anybody tell me , the facts, arguments, why is juve more guilty than the others?
Then i can face this demotion.
Because more than anything, before the hearing Juventus were almost begging for serieB. The rest is the fact that we were implicated in too many matches not just 1 match. The person invloved in our case was very high up the heirachy whilst Milan and others could actually brush aside the person who acted on their behalf.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
denco said:
Because more than anything, before the hearing Juventus were almost begging for serieB. The rest is the fact that we were implicated in too many matches not just 1 match. The person invloved in our case was very high up the heirachy whilst Milan and others could actually brush aside the person who acted on their behalf.
Do you really think that Juve is more guilty than the others?
Was this Moggi's system and the others just follow him? Or the system itself is bad, and Juve is a scapegoat?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
d.nico said:
Do you really think that Juve is more guilty than the others?
Was this Moggi's system and the others just follow him? Or the system itself is bad, and Juve is a scapegoat?
YES

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
denco said:
That was my initial thought when i read abt extending the deadline, as it should've been last nite chievo,palermo,inter and roma.But uefa must've known something and they extended the deadline to include milan. Initialy they didnt want to extend anything, and threatend to exclude italy from european competitions if juve were cleared.
Now they extended the deadline cuz they didnt want palermo in there, since this competition should be the best in europe and NO Milan would be a disaster to them.

Sadly there will never be substantial changes in italy, cuz simply put thats not the only corrupted place in football.Lets hope there r "baby steps" to make italy a better place for football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)