[CoLa] South American Copa Libertadores 2013 (2 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
yo crimsonian what do you think of corinthians' paulinho?
Best box-to-box mid playing in Brazilian soil today. He excels at both defensive and offensive aspects and at being what we call "Elemento Surpresa", which means that midfielder who will quite often try his chance as a Trequartista/3rd Striker or even as a number 9 Striker. Pretty much like Vidal or Marchisio.

IMO given that he gets some Euro experience and joins the right club, he could become one of the best in the world. On the down side, he hasn't been as good as he usually is since his injury. His performances of late for the Seleção haven't been up to par.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
sanchez mino usually plays as a LB but is also deployed as LM or Treq, he along with paredes are bocas hottest young prospects at the moment. I like him as a LWB myself.
:tup:

As dire as corinthians were, they could have easily tied the game, which speaks to boca's weakness: defense
I can only really recall the rebound after Guerrero hit the post as a clear chance.

heres a question for you or anyone familiar with rules, do you still get a yellow even if the goal doesnt count? i would think not since it's a canceled play, it'd be like handling the ball on an offside or out of play imo
I doubt there is even any mention of goals in the rules.

There's probably just some mention of having to maintain your full kit at all times during the game, or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see Lucio is still an utter fuckwit.

Spoiled what was a pretty interesting game.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The South American calendar works a little different. :shifty:

Galo crushed São Paulo. Best offensive force in the Libertadores by far. Ronaldinho was superb today.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The two disallowed goals were bad decisions - particularly the first one.

The handball was a tougher call because the two players' bodies were blocking the ref's view, I think. So, as obvious as it looks on the replay, I have some sympathy for the ref on that one.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the ref was bad, no 2 ways about it, but it had nothing to do with bias against the brazukas, form the first whistle when stopped a quick foul to be played you can tell he was one of those refs that like to be the center of it all, As for the line decisions, there were a couple of dangerous ones that went against boca as well, who btw will surely bow out against NOB in the next round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)