[CoLa] South American Copa Libertadores 2013 (1 Viewer)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
should be a fun tourney, a few familiar faces to watch out for: ronaldinho, deco, heinze, pato, zalayeta...

biggest absentee is obviously neymar and santos but this is still the most fun football tournament out there

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
should be a fun tourney, a few familiar faces to watch out for: ronaldinho, deco, heinze, pato, zalayeta...

biggest absentee is obviously neymar and santos but this is still the most fun football tournament out there
fuck deco, its all about Wellington Nem and Fred :heart: I'd like to see Fluminense win it this year, i think they stand a good chance

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Forza Penyarol then :D . I'm studying with a guy from Montevideo, he made it very clear that :

1) He would be very happy if I cheered for Penyarol (following a long story about how they are an ideal club with a very good history)
2) if I didn't cheer for Penyarol I shouldn't watch the tourney
3) If I somehow decided to cheer for Nacional he would butcher me in my sleep

So I decided to roll with his version of things, Forza Penyarol :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ya

you trying to be friends with pedroflu :p wellington nem is definitely the most exciting player here
nah i just loved how fluminense played last season, hardly missed a single match, great team to bet on as well :D thoroughly deserved their league title despite the hiccup against ath minieiro, been a huge fan of wellington nem, and it's nice to see Fred enjoying his football again, also had a pretty decent defence with Diego Cavalieri in goal who was the best GK in the league for me last season

p.s. i rate Nem higher than pedroflu so he's not my friend :D

OP

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #10

you forgot Rafael Marquez if Leon manages to qualify. :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    just finished watching gremio-santa fe

As for boca-corinthians, roman will not be playing and this is one of the worst performing teams in a while, it would really be a huge surprise with the xeneizes get anything out of this game, lets see how sanchez mino does as enganche

- - - Updated - - -

sanchez mino not enganche and so far a helluva game from red's favorite, erviti

- - - Updated - - -

YES!!

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Yeah, Erviti continues to look good every time I see him play.

What sort of player in Sanchez Miño (or Miñao, as the commentator kept calling him)? Looked a tidy enough player, but didn't really show an awful lot.

Thought Corinthians were dire and Boca were just pretty solid, rather than doing anything much good.

Ledesma's red card was one of the best I've see in a while. :D

I think what made it really great was how he ran straight past the linesman - who was flagging for offside - as he celebrated. Second yellow was pretty harsh given what had gone on in the game before it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    sanchez mino usually plays as a LB but is also deployed as LM or Treq, he along with paredes are bocas hottest young prospects at the moment. I like him as a LWB myself.

As dire as corinthians were, they could have easily tied the game, which speaks to boca's weakness: defense

heres a question for you or anyone familiar with rules, do you still get a yellow even if the goal doesnt count? i would think not since it's a canceled play, it'd be like handling the ball on an offside or out of play imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)