Co-ownership wrap-up (4 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++
12.000 euros? you've got to be kidding?!?!
It's true :D Fiorentina actually offered just some 100 Euros or so, not more than 1,000 from what I heard cos they hoped Juve would offer 0.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Miccoli Asks For A Reflection Break
6/29/2005 6:04:00 AM
The player is disappointed that Fiorentina did not retain his services.
Fabrizio Miccoli is back to Juventus after the Bianconeri gained full ownership of the small forward, despite his insistence that he was staying in Florence. However, the now former Viola player was not available for comments following the news of his return to Turin and his agent, Francesco Caliandro declared:

“We need to make the proper reflections. Any comment and evaluation will be faced in the coming days.”

Caliandro also outlined that this deal went against the player’s wishes.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Pherhaps Miccoli retires now. :)

We should sell or trade him as fast as possible. I don`t want to see him wear our shirt for one minute after what he said about us.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Why sell a player who costed us just 20 euro? Offer him a contract of next to nothing and make him a ball boy! :devil:

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
you seem to forget that Miccoli felt betrayed by Juve. In his first season he wasn't given a proper chance, then he was told by Capello that he was going to be an important player for the 2004-2005 season - which proved to be somewhat false
You can't blame Miccoli for not loving us much

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I knew those player were "cheap" but soo cheap?

Now they will feel betrayed from Fiorentina too,
they costed their services near to zero
and we value them higher,
i believe now they will be more mature in the future and they will make more pro comments,
i hope we will keep Maresca+Gianni+Mutu sell Appiah+Blasi+Mico

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I am shure that those numbers are wrong : 500 euro for maresca :D
I think that €500 is correct or at least near the right amount. It is just that Viola thought Juve wouldn't offer anything and they'd get him for almost free. Moggi just managed to play with them the way he knows the best:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I believe the Fiorentina experiance was a great lesson in their lives,
they sould realise now their position in football world,
try harder and talk less,
its not only juventus the one who doesnt consider them world class players,
everybody has his value,
they were in Juve, they souldnt complain,
they were Fiorentina starters and Fiorentina judged they can live without them too,after their performance,(they actualy saved the club) and their declarations of love and faith to Fiorentina and the juve hate,
all this did nothing in the end,
their value didnt raised a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)