Co-ownership wrap-up (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Moggi Satisfied With Miccoli-Maresca Deals
6/28/2005 6:53:00 PM
The Juventus transfer guru also once again denied the arrival of Antonio Cassano.
Luciano Moggi was extremely pleased with the way the Bianconeri outbid Fiorentina to regain the full ownership of Fabrizio Miccoli and Enzo Maresca, who were jointly owned by the Viola.

“Last year we gave them to Fiorentina for 9.5 million Euros, now we take them back for 2.4. It seems to me like a good deal.”

However Moggi is not yet sure whether these two players will remain with Juventus.

“We shall see. When one has good players in his hands, there are a lot of things that can be done.”

The General Director also rebuffed the claims that Juventus are now close to clinch a deal with Cassano.

“We shall not make any transfer coup, just normal administration. Cassano? This year absolutely no.”

goal.com

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Moggi Satisfied With Miccoli-Maresca Deals
6/28/2005 6:53:00 PM
The Juventus transfer guru also once again denied the arrival of Antonio Cassano.
Luciano Moggi was extremely pleased with the way the Bianconeri outbid Fiorentina to regain the full ownership of Fabrizio Miccoli and Enzo Maresca, who were jointly owned by the Viola.

“Last year we gave them to Fiorentina for 9.5 million Euros, now we take them back for 2.4. It seems to me like a good deal.”

Moggi is the best!!!:cool::D:cool:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by day walker ] ++

or maybe we can keep miccoli if zalayeta want to go
We don't want him, he doesn want Juve, why should we keep him??

Trust me, he will be loan, sale or trade to another team... and as much as sads me, Maresca its the same case, both of them will be used for transfers...

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002

Whoohooo well done moggi. Now give miccoli for cassano

Maresca i wouldn't mind staying here, he's a very good player, certainly better than blasi.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I wondered how he pulled this one of. :D Well now, we got Miccoli, he can only be used for exchange. Cassano should be introduced any day.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
"I don’t want to go back to Juventus. I had hoped that Fiorentina would have redeemed me, now I don’t know how it will end: if I had to go back to Juventus it would be a tragedy."

"I don’t think Juventus asked for a huge sum; however, I expected everything but not this news. My conscience is fine and I showed that I cared about this shirt and city."

Welcome back Fabrizio:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
calciomercato.com: we got Maresca and Miccoli, we also got Chiellini

I'm quite amused at the situation, Miccoli has painted himself into a bit of a corner here and to show him how much Fiorentina care about him, they offered a staggering €1.5m for the player. :howler: Might as well retire already, you donut :D
:rofl:

OP
Geof

Geof

May 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #78
    anyone knows what happened with the rest of the "envelopes"?

Rudy Nicoletto - Avellino
    Francesco Scardina - Crotone
    Luca Scicchitani - Crotone
    Fernando Vitone - Reggiana

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)