• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #5
    I only own one pair of jeans. Usually I wear chinos.
    I was looking at some chinos today, ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans instead. Chinos are kinda meh, probably should get a pair though

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I was looking at some chinos today, ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans instead. Chinos are kinda meh, probably should get a pair though
    I really dont like wearing jeans. Slim fit chinos on the other hand are a delight. They also work in more styles for me, trow on a t shirt with them and its a good casual lool while they look much better with shirts than jeans do.

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #7
    I really dont like wearing jeans. Slim fit chinos on the other hand are a delight. They also work in more styles for me, trow on a t shirt with them and its a good casual lool while they look much better with shirts than jeans do.
    the tan ones are nice but they're a bit too much of a fad imo, at least here

- - - Updated - - -

these are the jeans i got

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    the tan ones are nice but they're a bit too much of a fad imo, at least here

- - - Updated - - -

these are the jeans i got

I don't have them in tan. I have dark grey, black and blue ones. The latest two pair I bought even had the band thing around the ancle to make. Makes it look better with slip on shoes.

the only jeans I've got are purple and super skinny - I wear those during the summer only :D

OP
    ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #10
    I don't have them in tan. I have dark grey, black and blue ones. The latest two pair I bought even had the band thing around the ancle to make. Makes it look better with slip on shoes.

the only jeans I've got are purple and super skinny - I wear those during the summer only :D
    I hate that style :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)