Clothes (1 Viewer)

Clothes?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We have a thread for shoes but not clothes... this is to talk about clothes & such.

What kind of jeans do you wear?

- - - Updated - - -

:ghey:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I was looking at some chinos today, ended up getting 2 pairs of jeans instead. Chinos are kinda meh, probably should get a pair though
I really dont like wearing jeans. Slim fit chinos on the other hand are a delight. They also work in more styles for me, trow on a t shirt with them and its a good casual lool while they look much better with shirts than jeans do.

OP
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I really dont like wearing jeans. Slim fit chinos on the other hand are a delight. They also work in more styles for me, trow on a t shirt with them and its a good casual lool while they look much better with shirts than jeans do.
the tan ones are nice but they're a bit too much of a fad imo, at least here

- - - Updated - - -

these are the jeans i got

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
the tan ones are nice but they're a bit too much of a fad imo, at least here

- - - Updated - - -

these are the jeans i got

I don't have them in tan. I have dark grey, black and blue ones. The latest two pair I bought even had the band thing around the ancle to make. Makes it look better with slip on shoes.

the only jeans I've got are purple and super skinny - I wear those during the summer only :D

OP
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't have them in tan. I have dark grey, black and blue ones. The latest two pair I bought even had the band thing around the ancle to make. Makes it look better with slip on shoes.

the only jeans I've got are purple and super skinny - I wear those during the summer only :D
I hate that style :p

Dru

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Mods please rename thread to "Garments" for political correctness, my religious beliefs and overall sanity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)