Claudio Ranieri (14 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
They are both in fault. CR NEVER asked for better defenders!!
He should have done that! And even when he had an alternative solution, say Giovinco for Neddy and Camo for Marchionni, he opted for the worst one, repeatedly...
His bias over some player's is entirely his fault!

But i agree that our board share this fault with him and CR should not be turned as the ultimate scapegoat for their mistakes!
But lets not exonerate CR for that!
how do you know? BD news again?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ranieri, Thanks for joining us ..

Thank you for the games with Inter last season .. Home games against Milan .. Real Madrid and Chelsea .. Now leave us to celebrate your exit!
I ve been insisting that he should not be credited for that since last year.
This argument have been abused/misused over and over again.
I ve always claimed that we have won these games only because we had the "eyes of the tiger", the seer determination of our champions who wanted to prove that they didnt want only because of Moggi.
Those champions made their point, not CR's superior "tactics".
Without this extra determination, we have seen this year, how efficient CR's tactics really were...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
how do you know? BD news again?
-He has declared many times over that he "trusts" our defenders, both individually and as a unit.
-He never tried to change them willing-fully, he insisted with them till the very end,
if he wasnt pleased with them, his subs would have shown that.
He never gave any real chances to Criscito, DC and Ariaudo.
He was pleased with the quality of the current material and its potential.
He could affort at some games to use someone else, just to prove that he is not 100% and he considering new options there. But NO, he 100% committed to those weaklings...
-When asked by the reporters what kind of player would he wish for our team, he mentioned defensive midfielders and forwards...
-He praised Legro as NT material and Molinaro as our best player of the last season.
If he wanted new defenders, he would at least show his discomfort and would rather prefer a new defender instead of the Poulsen he asked.
-At the post match lame comments, when our defense made some huge mistakes that cost us far too many points to count. He never played them, he blamed everybody else but them, the grass, the ref, the determination/luck of our opponents, the lack of coverage from our DMs and wingers.
He never admitted we have a defensive issue. Not even now...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'd really like to read a long-ass interview of Ranieri...want to see what he thinks about the team and of course why Giovinco was not played more regularly

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I ve been insisting that he should not be credited for that since last year.
This argument have been abused/misused over and over again.
I ve always claimed that we have won these games only because we had the "eyes of the tiger", the seer determination of our champions who wanted to prove that they didnt want only because of Moggi.
Those champions made their point, not CR's superior "tactics".
Without this extra determination, we have seen this year, how efficient CR's tactics really were...
I agree that we won these games because of spirit and will to win ..

But he was in charge when I enjoyed these moments so i will just give him that .. simply for being on the bench doing nothing ..

if that doesn't make sense to you, well I'm sorry but I'm you surely understand how it goes ...

after all my status has been "Good Riddance" all day long ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 6)