Claudio Ranieri (19 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Where is his "confession"
Did the cat ate his tongue all of a sudden? No funny remarks, no lame excuses?
Did they caught him off guard right not and had no time to prepare his speech??

I m pretty sure that he will blame the players, the injuries, the luck, every one else but his tactics/choices...

mazzya

Feb 22, 2008
We (me and 3 juventini friends) cannot remove the smile from this afternoon. The best "triumph"of Juve this season !!!! This news made us forget all the sorrow and bitter taste we had these past 2 years

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Capello's team can't be compared to Ranieri. Capello would have done the same I guess had he had the same squad of last year and this year.

I never enjoyed Capello's CL road. Never, therefore I dont miss him never will.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Where is his "confession"
Did the cat ate his tongue all of a sudden? No funny remarks, no lame excuses?
Did they caught him off guard right not and had no time to prepare his speech??

I m pretty sure that he will blame the players, the injuries, the luck, every one else but his tactics/choices...
Confidentiality clause?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
are you implying that ranieri would have excelled further with the squads that capello built?
He surely was better in Europe than Capello from what I've seen in the last 5years. Don't know why he looked like a chicken in the league but in Europe he had the courage to play like how we are supposed to play.

I've seen lot of good things in our CL road this year that I haven't seen for two years under Capello.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
are you implying that ranieri would have excelled further with the squads that capello built?
I think Ranieri worked up to his limits. He couldn't have done so much better with a better squad but I'm not sure if Capello could have excelled further with such a limited squad Ranieri had this season.

He surely was better in Europe than Capello from what I've seen in the last 5years. Don't know why he looked like a chicken in the league but in Europe he had the courage to play like how we are supposed to play.

I've seen lot of good things in our CL road this year that I haven't seen for two years under Capello.
With probably the most complete team we've ever had.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I wonder when this Capello hate will be over.. He won you two scudetto and never talked shit after he left, all he did was praising Juve, show some respect!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)