Claudio Ranieri (19 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
as i said in the other thread

may i be the first to say-
thank you Claudio, you were never going to win us the scudetto, you were never going to win us the CL..........but for just a little while you made us believe it was possible, this is the real reason we have become to disillusioned,and the real reason you had to fall on your sword.
you were a gentleman,but nice guys do not win titles, thank you for your service but the time has come to look to the future
perfect as usual boz.

+rep

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio,

Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio

Sign On, Sign On, with a pen in your hand,
For you'll never get a job!
you'll never get a job!

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

YAY!!!!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m dieing to see his post seasons lame excuses now!!
I m not expecting him to accept his responsibilities, by i wonder if he will use his coolness and smiling tone!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He revealed once that our defensive problems start in our midfield.
I think thats what he wanted to say, that our DMs were not as efficient as Sissoko.
I agree with that, BUT i believe that the main reason for our defensive problem is the limited abilities of our starters! And thats entirely on CR's and Secco's shoulders!!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
of course, we have some starters who would find their place only in mid table team.
So I would not say that that is CR's problem, but Secco-BOD's who did not want to spend properly..
But than again they are business people and been looking only at first few pages of spreadsheets.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
of course, we have some starters who would find their place only in mid table team.
So I would not say that that is CR's problem, but Secco-BOD's who did not want to spend properly..
But than again they are business people and been looking only at first few pages of spreadsheets.
They are both in fault. CR NEVER asked for better defenders!!
He should have done that! And even when he had an alternative solution, say Giovinco for Neddy and Camo for Marchionni, he opted for the worst one, repeatedly...
His bias over some player's is entirely his fault!

But i agree that our board share this fault with him and CR should not be turned as the ultimate scapegoat for their mistakes!
But lets not exonerate CR for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)