Claudio Ranieri (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ranieri isnt alone in being a total loser, Lapo Elkann:

This result is a source of great pride for the fans and the team, particularly because we were playing with ten men. It tasted like a victory.

TOTAL lack of self-respect, being out played at your home and being proud about it. Exactly the shit Mourinho was referring to.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
how can we be proud of a scrappy draw?????????????????????????????

what is wrong with these people!!???

it didnt feel like victory at all! i barely celebrated the goal. god what is this? this has to be a bad joke.

god we sound like reggina

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Ranieri isnt alone in being a total loser, Lapo Elkann:

This result is a source of great pride for the fans and the team, particularly because we were playing with ten men. It tasted like a victory.

TOTAL lack of self-respect, being out played at your home and being proud about it. Exactly the shit Mourinho was referring to.
it's so sad to see that this is the level to which we have stooped! hopefully it's all just a show for the media to appear calm & collected while a fire of change rages off camera

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
One important thing that i was thinking about is that,since ranieri is not creative about changing tam formation,even buying WC players would not make us League competetive like before,cuz even if we have some extra good players,we can not balance them tacticaly.

for exmpale,right now sissoko and zanetti are not available,we can not cover this loss tacticaly,we can not introduce new formation that cover this disadvantage.
like now we have many great attacking players which most of them can play 2 or 3 positions,like alex,seba,IQ and even amauri.but we are wasting our top guns just becuz we have to play 2 defensive midfielder.

so this way,in a long season,if we get in trouble somewhere in our team,there is no way to recover from that ! the only thing that we can do is wait and pray ! look at big tacticians like wenger or hiddink for example,they change their formation all the time,i saw arsenal in these years playing with 1 to 4 forwards.playin with 2 to 5 midfielders.playing with 1 to 3 or even 4 wingers.so the coach tries to make the most out of what he got !

And also consider the losing form of benched players,the disadvantage of rotating system and etc.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I know, i know ...everybody seems to be better, but no one is available or affordable.

Give CR 3-4 top players than judge him. Our team sucks on moments, on lots of moments.
Thats another what 4-5 years, can we live with the guy is charge for another 4-5 years :shifty: , let him prove that he's a "great coach" in another club where he can have all the time in the world to create that Unbeatable team. Good luck to that ....

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
To be honest Francesco the bin collector from the turin council would be a better manager. Some potential availables though are:

Gasperini, Mancini, Rijkaard, Vialli, Conte, Ferrara, (re-employ DD- not going to happen), Schuster.........

How about the possibility of Nedved taking over next year ;)
Gasperini - not proven enough. seriously, it would be to early for him.
Mancini - yeah, sure..... :shifty:
Rijkaard - No thanks. No coaching experience in Italy.
Conte, Vialli, Ferrara - Tz, Conte is coaching a Serie B team..... its way to early for those guys.
Schuster - Come on, you know we would NEVER get Schuster.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'd rather we take a chance on Ferrara in front of guys like Rijkaard/Schuster...and why the hell has Luca Vialli not been thought about by the management!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)