Claudio Ranieri (9 Viewers)

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
ive been bashing ranieri all season long and especially these past 2 games but tonight i really saw that with the current squad we have no coach could ever take us to the level we were. i mean marchionni to me has become worse than molinaro honestly. tigao is no starter, poulsen was the fuck up of the summer mercato, and ranieri should really open up his mind and re-start trez instead of iaquinta. all in all we should try as much as we can to get the 2nd position and try at least to win the coppa italia, and wait for the summer mercato, we need a cb partner for chilienni (not bosman material, but really established) and a rb, i think criscito can become our lb, and gio can take neddys place and diego (who i oray for every night to come) can become sissoko's partner.

Buffon

Criscito-Chileini-?-?

Gio-Diego-Sissoko-Camo

Del Piero-Trez(Amauri)

we dont need to fuck up the defence and then i believe with this squad we can get a MAJOR trophy, and if we dont, then it really is ranieri's fault

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Capello was a prick, obsessed with his boyfrined Ibra and benching del piero all season when he was clearly on better form............
He also fielded a sub par juve with the crappy vieria/emerson combo.... but you know what? HE HAD THE BALLS TO DO SO. even tho i hate him.....

On the other hand....RANIERI is coward and stupid as hell!!

"I did not play giovinco because we conceded 6 goals with him in the last 2 games"..........................

I dont wanna sound like a gio fanboy but man..... to blame him for this overal imcompetence..... you must be brain dead and scared as shit.

COWARD!!! 1000X TIMES COWARD!
and capello won

ranieri was born to lose

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
His tactical approach is poor.

I'd like to get a new coach for the next season, if possible.Or maybe even now so he could play a few matches with this team.

But it's not going to happen.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
coz theres no one, and if there was there are far more appealing destinations
It doesn't have to be a world class coach, though...and if there is some I think he wouldn't really mind Juve at this time.We need someone who's capable of using this team better than Ranieri so that shouldn't be a big problem.

I know people expected us to finish second this season and we're there (for now) but I don't really think Ranieri did a good job.It's not like I expected us to win everything but I think it's going to be the same story next season, even with better players.I just think we simply can not do it this way.

I'd start searching for some coach right now.I don't see any reason for him to leave Genoa but I'd consider Gasperini.Spalletti might leave Roma at the end of the season and he's pretty good when it comes to forming attack but his defensive approach looks pretty bad...yet again he might do better with better players.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
"Giovinco non l'ho fatto giocare, perchè, nelle ultime 2 partite abbiam preso 6 goal, mentre oggi ho rivisto la mia juve, bella e compatta, quindi ci ho pensato 2 volte prima di aprire la mia squadra alla merce avversaria."

Did Ranieri really say that, or is it just made up by some petty fan? Can't find anything in the papers.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
"Giovinco non l'ho fatto giocare, perchè, nelle ultime 2 partite abbiam preso 6 goal, mentre oggi ho rivisto la mia juve, bella e compatta, quindi ci ho pensato 2 volte prima di aprire la mia squadra alla merce avversaria."

Did Ranieri really say that, or is it just made up by some petty fan? Can't find anything in the papers.
I've seen it on VS.

As source that guy mentioned http://www.mediasetpremium.mediaset.it/

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
If Ranieri really does blame Seba for us conceding 6 goals in 2 games then he's either;

A - a complete idiot who blames a player playing LM for our defence being shit thanks to his tactical ineptitude, Secco being useless in transfer market & nobody being dumb enough to buy Zebina from us yet

or

B - a tactical genius renowed world wide for his insight into the game & ability to build teams with amazing defensive records thanks to a tireless left winger who tracks back making every tackle his team needs.

And I know which option my money is on.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if he did say that he's a bigger idiot that i thought.

Regardless we cant afford to sack Ranieri a year earlier and Ranieri is trying to get sacked as he wants his severance pay so we'll just have to make do with being useless.

And we wont change our formation this summer to incorporate diego into his favoured position because our current system is doing so well. Also we wont even get diego because ranieri thinks he is 'slow', Instead we'll sign Veron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)