Claudio Ranieri (10 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
f*ck Lippi! He's changed and re-heated soups don't taste good.

Pierpaolo Marino is having troubles with De Laurentis so let's start with a new GM and then a coach like Gasperini.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
It's pretty obvious Claudio Ranieri and Alessio Secco needs to go, or else next season will be the same and remain hopeless in SerieA and CL. Both of them are always clueless.... :(

Mar 24, 2006
i think Secco is still in an acceptable limit for me , the real flaw on our current team is this man .

this might be sound bit offense but people gotta admit this .

think rationally , if we want to take our pride back as we used to be , sack this clown !

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if we do get rid of Ranieri then we will most probably have to take a risk with a new guy...the well-known coaches are all settled at their current clubs...

Mar 24, 2006
if we do get rid of Ranieri then we will most probably have to take a risk with a new guy...the well-known coaches are all settled at their current clubs...
i think it will worth the gambling , Ahmed . whoever the next coach , as long as not this current coach who known well as a coward and has no winning mentality .
sorry someone if it offended .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This is my worst wishes for my Birthday :cry: :

I hope Inter crush us on 18-4-09 with score like 6-0 or 7-0.
To make our board have no reason to keep this Idiot Ruineri

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
this is too much..seriously too much..were juventus..we WERE known to be a European power house...now we are nothing but a piece of shit team!! first off the blame should go to all the team..everyone is shit..the players..the board..the coach..ranieri is a dumbass that cant even win a championship with a under 21 team..the board dont have a clue at what they are doing..they have to wake up and realize that we want trophies..we need trophies..we need to be dominant..buffon is still buffon but he has lost faith in his defence and that showed yesterday when he gave the ball to molinaro and molinaro lost it buffon got pissed...ive stated it many times..chiellini cant do it by himslef..legro is ok..but not world class..our fullbacks suck..zebina and grygera should die..molinaro should retire..we need players...w need FOOTBALL players...our midfield is tired..nedved cant do it anymore..he has the heart he has the motivation but its done..36 w need a new lm...camo is getting old as well..i would prefer gio over him now..marchiso sucked last night..poulsen is the worst transfer for juve over the past decade..we need a partner for sissoko..and we need a neddy replacement..and get diego and fucking change this formation..our attack is good..but there are problems between them and the coach..alex has problems..and trez has problemz..thats just bullshit from ranieri..he is not getting us results and now he is making problems with our old guard..just shoot this asshole..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
if...you...write...like...this...you...win...every...discussion.....thats....for....sure!

Seriously guys, you are overreacting! If we had to sack every coach after a loss, this club would be in chaos and serious problems. You should put the blame on others too, not just on Ranieri!
What about Camo, who with his stupid foul left his teammates alone for nearly 30 minutes?
What about Legro, who obviously didn't know how to play a 4 men defence before the first goal?
What about Del Piero, who was simply awful the last two games?

Thats the typical football fan thing.....blame the coach, blame the manager, get a new staff....but WHO can garantee that the new staff will be better? Nobody!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)