Claudio Ranieri (30 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Fire this guy, stat. Here's my reason: they're not going any higher in the standings, and I think now would be a good time to rattle the fuck out of the dressing room, because obviously Ranieri has lost control over these players. They have ZERO motivation, and they seem to be satisfied with where they're going judging by this brilliant performance against Genoa.

Get somebody who acts like a boss, not someone who's going to praise a player who couldn't give two shits about his coach. You need to EARN a spot in the lineup, you need to play hard, you need to give a shit, for Christ's sake.

Jul 2, 2006
i was always against insulting our own coaches and players but even my patience is about to end.

if this board choose to keep Ranieri one more season and sign only one more dreadful flop/free agent player, they should be executed as collaborators of massimo cuntface moratti.Their incompetence is becoming treachery.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It doesn't even matter who fucking takes over. It's like we don't have a coach right now anyway.

Sorry to say it but Mancini is 1000 times a better manager than this moron.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ranieri get the fuck out of Turin, go coach inter milan and run them into the ground you fucking scumbag. You don't deserve to be at juventus, once a loser always a fucking loser. FUCK OFF, and dont you dare ask for any severance pay, you should be paying us for being such a fucking cunt

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It doesn't even matter who fucking takes over. It's like we don't have a coach right now anyway.

Sorry to say it but Mancini is 1000 times a better manager than this moron.
I think it should be someone much much better than Ranieri.By saying that I think he should be proven and not someone like Conte.

But yes I'm all for a new coach and I'm not judging just by tonights performances.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can't wait to hear what Moggi has to say the next time he speaks out in the media. Who the hell would we even bring if he were to leave? Who the hell is out there?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think it should be someone much much better than Ranieri.By saying that I think he should be proven and not someone like Conte.

But yes I'm all for a new coach and I'm not judging just by tonights performances.
Neither am I. I've been adamant about this for a long time as everyone knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)