Claudio Ranieri (28 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri: Genoa were better

Claudio Ranieri admits this is a crucial defeat and Genoa deserved their result. “We should have done more and better.”

Juventus had the chance to close up to within seven points of leaders Inter ahead of next week's head-to-head, but the late 3-2 loss at Marassi extended that gap to 10.

“It is football and you really do need to cover these situations, not play the offside,” moaned Ranieri.

“The lads were perhaps tired and it was a very tight offside position. We also conceded like idiots just before half-time.

“Genoa certainly played better than we did and there's no doubting that, but we were playing our own game with hunger and capability.

“It weighs very heavily on our shoulders, as we wanted to close in on Inter. Now we are playing on home turf and need to be even more determined and fired up than we were today. It's going to be a game that everyone will feel very keenly.

“We tried to put in a good performance today, but there is an opponent on the field and one that deserves credit.”

Now not only does the Scudetto seem to have sailed away, but Milan are only two points behind Juve in the battle for second place.

“Above all we want the points for ourselves, which is what we have always said, and then at the end of the season we'll see where we are,” continued the Coach.

“It's true that tonight we weren't at the same tempo as Genoa, but if we have one characteristic it's usually playing at 100mph and with great intensity, so we cannot be criticised over the campaign for that.

“I don't like to cling to incidents like penalties or offsides. We should have done more and better.”

Jose Mourinho said he needs four players to bring his team up to Champions League standard, so what changes will Juve require?

“If Mourinho needs four players and Inter have won the Scudetto three years in a row, then we need a lot more as we had to rebuild from scratch.

“I am talking to the directors about which areas of the team require adjustments and so I don't want to discuss it in public, especially as this constant transfer talk inevitably troubles the players.”

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
good, i'll run over gigli as he's crossing on his zimmer frame in the road and shove the vespa up Cloudy-o ruinieiri, i'll take the other two hostage and give them to juventuz.com to do what they please with them

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Claudio Ranieri admits this is a crucial defeat and Genoa deserved their result. “We should have done more and better.”

Juventus had the chance to close up to within seven points of leaders Inter ahead of next week's head-to-head, but the late 3-2 loss at Marassi extended that gap to 10.

“It is football and you really do need to cover these situations, not play the offside,” moaned Ranieri.

“The lads were perhaps tired and it was a very tight offside position. We also conceded like idiots just before half-time.

“Genoa certainly played better than we did and there's no doubting that, but we were playing our own game with hunger and capability.

“It weighs very heavily on our shoulders, as we wanted to close in on Inter. Now we are playing on home turf and need to be even more determined and fired up than we were today. It's going to be a game that everyone will feel very keenly.

“We tried to put in a good performance today, but there is an opponent on the field and one that deserves credit.”

Now not only does the Scudetto seem to have sailed away, but Milan are only two points behind Juve in the battle for second place.

“Above all we want the points for ourselves, which is what we have always said, and then at the end of the season we'll see where we are,” continued the Coach.

“It's true that tonight we weren't at the same tempo as Genoa, but if we have one characteristic it's usually playing at 100mph and with great intensity, so we cannot be criticised over the campaign for that.

“I don't like to cling to incidents like penalties or offsides. We should have done more and better.”

Jose Mourinho said he needs four players to bring his team up to Champions League standard, so what changes will Juve require?

“If Mourinho needs four players and Inter have won the Scudetto three years in a row, then we need a lot more as we had to rebuild from scratch.

“I am talking to the directors about which areas of the team require adjustments and so I don't want to discuss it in public, especially as this constant transfer talk inevitably troubles the players.”

Could we have possibly played with any less fire and determination????!!!!!!!

This guys comments are idiotic, he always says we could have, we should have. Fuck could and should, just do something, and he never ever accepts responsibility for the result. He got EVERYTHING wrong today, shoulder the blame you fucking coward

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

“The lads were perhaps tired and it was a very tight offside position. 1.We also conceded like idiots just before half-time.

“Genoa certainly played better than we did and there's no doubting that, 2.but we were playing our own game with hunger and capability.

“It weighs very heavily on our shoulders, as we wanted to close in on Inter. Now we are playing on home turf and need to be even more determined and fired up than we were today. 3.It's going to be a game that everyone will feel very keenly.

“We tried to put in a good performance today,4. but there is an opponent on the field and one that deserves credit.”

5. “Above all we want the points for ourselves
, which is what we have always said, and then 6. at the end of the season we'll see where we are,” continued the Coach.

“It's true that tonight we weren't at the same tempo as Genoa, 7.but if we have one characteristic it's usually playing at 100mph and with great intensity, so we cannot be criticised over the campaign for that.

8.“I don't like to cling to incidents like penalties or offsides. We should have done more and better.”

“9. If Mourinho needs four players and Inter have won the Scudetto three years in a row, then we need a lot more as we had to rebuild from scratch.

10. I am talking to the directors about which areas of the team require adjustments and so I don't want to discuss it in public, especially as this constant transfer talk inevitably troubles the players.”
1. WOW, emotion from the looser, has he changed
2.Ah, he's back
3. the only thing you'll feel keenly is my vespa ripping your dusty rectum
4. No shit.
5. What game is this?
6.I hope you're not here
7. So thats why we couldn't catch their forwards
8 Fair nough
9. Bout time someone said this
10. ???? To be Continued

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)