Claudio Ranieri (31 Viewers)

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
im putting the blame on all of the organization!! i mean what are the elkans doing? come on..any person who understands football knows that our squad isnt competitive!! we could lose second place now to milan. ranieri isnt the coach to bring us trophies, the players we have arent the players to bring us trophies, the board doesnt have the mentality to bring us to the top level again, all they care about is investments and money. the blame is on everyone, and for the ones talking about alex being selfish and so on, alex has lost faith in the squad, i dont think he NEEDS to prove a point, but look at the way we played against chievo and yesterday, long passes, long passes, long passes, alex is the only creative person we have now..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It's pretty obvious Claudio Ranieri and Alessio Secco needs to go, or else next season will be the same and remain hopeless in SerieA and CL. Both of them are always clueless.... :(
I dont really understand this secco hatred, yes he made a few blunders but he has only ever bought the players the coach asked for. Also Moggi made a hell of a lot of blunders but they were covered by the strength of our team already. Secoc has done some good things, such as sissoko and amauri, but if we replace Ranieri with a coach with a pair of balls then secco will have to listen to the new man

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
the bad thing that secco is doing is that he gets the players at a high price..he doesnt know how to negotiate!! other than that i agree with mike-e-y its all about ranieri..he doesnt have the formation nor the players..

Mar 24, 2006
I dont really understand this secco hatred, yes he made a few blunders but he has only ever bought the players the coach asked for. Also Moggi made a hell of a lot of blunders but they were covered by the strength of our team already. Secoc has done some good things, such as sissoko and amauri, but if we replace Ranieri with a coach with a pair of balls then secco will have to listen to the new man
Frankly speaking , Secco just did what Ranieri was requested .

Sacking ranieri is a must!

Temporary good form and scandalous defeats...this is what we are doing and what we will do with ranieri.
Please God don't let this things happens :(

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
sacking ranieri is not the difficult part...its finding the ideal coach to take us to the level we were

-gasperini will do wonders (i believe)
-prandelli has always been my ideal coach
-bringing back lippi would be like a miracle...but if it were to happen than wow

i seriously cant think of any other coach except mancini..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
fuck ranieri!

mancini is miles ahead of him.

ranieri has no character he just is a bumbling idiotic fool who seems to just love making himself look like an absolute douche!!!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
sacking ranieri is not the difficult part...its finding the ideal coach to take us to the level we were

-gasperini will do wonders (i believe)
-prandelli has always been my ideal coach
-bringing back lippi would be like a miracle...but if it were to happen than wow

i seriously cant think of any other coach except mancini..
Yeah! Gasperini because of his great experience in the Champions League!
Prandelli.....ask the Viola Fans how great he is!
Lippi.....forget it. That train is gone! Not available

Mancini.....come on,..... you can't be serious! Ranieri is 2 times better than him!

So unless Rafa is free, there are no better options!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)