Claudio Ranieri (25 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i like that hes sticking with the 4321 formation. Gives us a lot of creativity and energy from the middle with some options wide if they were needed.

When camo gets back he will fit well in that formation i just hope neddy gets the trequaresta role instead of the CM/LM role

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
He is slooooowly, starting to win me over. Has a long way to go though..

:agree:

Also agree that we cant continue to sub Criscito at the half. I concede that it may have been tactical, but it kinda sends the message to him that with one mistake he'll be hooked off, which will destroy his confidence. Good to see a psitive contribution from Tiago, & that Ranieri appears to realise Ale & Nedved cant play 2 games a week.

Hope we continue this kinda form into the derby della Mole.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Mourinho set to replace Ranieri again

Jose Mourinho's return to football could be with Italian giants Juventus, replacing Claudio Ranieri, the man he succeeded at Chelsea.

Mourinho is on holiday in the United States with his family and will then head to Malaysia on a business trip before considering his future.

Juventus returned to Serie A this season after just a year's absence following their demotion as a result of a match-fixing scandal.

Under Ranieri, they have made a decent start but, given they are playing catch-up financially, they remain behind the Milan clubs in resources. That will change and they see Mourinho as the man to take them forward.

link

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Back to topic: -

Serie A Tim - 29 Sep 2007 - 5:15 PM

Ranieri: “Juventus will be ready for battle”

Mr Ranieri is getting ready for his first Italian derby. He has already experienced many in London, when he managed Chelsea, but leading Juventus in a derby game that’s been 4 years in the waiting is something special.
“Derby games are not like all other games, they are beyond table positions, physical form and psychological states. These games deserve a special place of their own, because the supporters make them special, living days of excited anticipation. Both teams and their supporters want to win to be the best in town and tomorrow’s game must be a showcase for football: we have to show young people that there can be a healthy rivalry, in the name of fair play.”

The strength of Juventus. “It’s hard to say what constitutes our strength. We have shown that we can react to difficulties and that’s very important, a good quality to have. A quality which has belonged to Juventus since the Lippi’s days, just to keep to recent times. That team wasn’t the strongest but it found its superiority in the will to fight, like a 3rd division team. Well in my team I want to see the same unity and spirit of sacrifice which is what, in the end, makes you shine.

The style of Juventus. “Recognition for the Juventus style pleases me, but I hope I can equal previous managers which brought trophies, and achieve something to make history. I too want to contribute something to the display cabinet, otherwise recognition for the Juventus style doesn’t quite cut the mustard.”

Novellino and Torino. “Novellino has already lived a derby as a player. He is pure Torino style and that makes him wonderful. That story of the washing basket is brilliant. I would’ve never done it but he was great. It needed cunning, shrewdness… Well done Walter! He’ll do well here too, as he has always done throughout his career, and he can count on a chairman like Cairo who knows what’s what. I think Torino’s project, like Juventus’, will soon bring these two teams to fight for something important. That is what I wish for Torino.”

Recoba. “I would take Recoba away from Torino, because he can invent anything and on the right day he can clinch the match, so we’ll have to watch him closely”

The leadership in the table. “I’m not thinking of the table. I think it’s important to stay there all together as a group. This is what will make the championship interesting. It doesn’t make much of a difference if one Sunday it’s one club and the following another. The result of Roma vs Inter can’t influence us, because we have a derby to play, but of course, I’m hoping for a draw.”

A combative Juventus. “I’ll have to replace Iaquinta, it’s a shame because he was doing well. Tiago? He has the same probability of playing as all the others. I’m just saying it’ll be a combative Juventus, ready for battle.

Nedved. “He is always decisive. I’ll tell you a story. Before the game with Roma a friend of mine, a Roma supporter, said to me: I have a feeling, I think something’s going to happen: a goal by Trezeguet, an invention by Del Piero, a crack of the whip from Nedved. He obviously said this because that’s what Pavel has in him. He always contributes something and during training I always have to tell him to slow down and stop. And when he doesn’t work here, he trains at home… He’s like a 19-year-old not a man of 35.”
Source: - Juventus.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Back to topic: -
Nedved. “He is always decisive. I’ll tell you a story. Before the game with Roma a friend of mine, a Roma supporter, said to me: I have a feeling, I think something’s going to happen: a goal by Trezeguet, an invention by Del Piero, a crack of the whip from Nedved. He obviously said this because that’s what Pavel has in him. He always contributes something and during training I always have to tell him to slow down and stop. And when he doesn’t work here, he trains at home… He’s like a 19-year-old not a man of 35.”

Source: - Juventus.com
Forza Pavel .. I hope you score your first goal this season tonight :D

Jul 5, 2005
:agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Andy, Vinman and I might disagree about a lot of things, but we never hunt each other down on this forum. We just happen to stumble across posts we don't like. They might think otherwise, I don't know, but I don't think I have ever been trolling.
so it is the hunt word that I used you all are taking it seriously. What I am doing with him is exactly what you are doing with Turk. When you read something annoying and funny out of Turk's posts, you comment! This is what is going on here.

And about you and Vinman or Andy thing, don't tell me that shit is only disagreement. I have seen the mother of insults there, and don't get me wrong and turn against me here just because I mentioned you as an example, I am not asking your head.

Jack could you move this mess to the drama thread
I love it when you appear at times like these. Man you are some character! you and your never ending beef with me :rofl:

I don't see a reason to ban any of you if you ignore each other. Why would you tell him that his tone is bad and remind him that he should have left when he made a comment about Nedved? Totally unnecessary.
I just realized I quoted the wrong post when I said his tone was annoying. Now I understand where all these coming from. :D

Anyway later I explained my self showing his last comments which all of them was harsh criticism directed to players and the manager, most of them with bad humor and sarcasm, those are the posts annoyed me, and not Nedved playing behind the strikers, my bad :lol:

and not forgot to mention, I was ignoring him until this http://www.juventuz.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1452966
and I didn't even replied him there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)