Claudio Ranieri (15 Viewers)

kitno

May 1, 2007
Thank you Mister Tinkerman for another victory. I still believe of winning scudetto this season. It is always a surprise which is the formation Ranieri put on the field.

kitno

May 1, 2007
except that he made all the wrong subs

nah... who cares as long as we win
There you got a point. It was stupid to bring Brazzo for the strong playing Palla. but i am very happy with the result today. Another victory against Torino. Also Molinaro was today playing crap. Del Piero was one of the best players on the pitch. Almiron have not impressed me at his time so far at Juve.

Forza Juve Per Lei!!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ranieri Hails Character, 'Stunning' Trezeguet

Juventus boss Claudio Ranieri praised his team's fighting spirit after they picked up a 1-0 win against Torino thanks to an injury time strike from David Trezeguet.

It was a tight, heated derby clash against Torino that Juve came through, anf Ranieri was visibly delighted.

"The whole team has character," he beamed. "A coach can talk and motivate them, but if a side doesn’t have it in them, you cannot bring it out."
"A derby is always a derby and it is wonderfully satisfying to win one.

"The derby is separate from everything, as your position in the table or your form going into it counts for nothing."

Not Pretty

"It may not have had the prettiest football, but it was a battle between two sides who really wanted the win," he added.

"Trezeguet is in stunning form at the moment. He is really enjoying his football and what I notice is that he puts more pressure on opposition defenders."

"Torino played a great game. We felt the tension, as for some of us it was our first derby, so we could never do as well as in other circumstances."

Just Behind Inter

The result leaves Juve just one point behind leaders Inter Milan, who have run into some great form.

"The media called it a crisis and they’re top," said Ranieri when asked about the Nerazzurri.

"It will be very difficult to keep up with them, though," he suggested, trying to keep a lid on the expectations.

"The fact we are not playing in Europe will keep us fresher, so anything we can do to stay in the general vicinity of the leading group is absolutely fine.”

Frank Barrone

goal.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agreee 100 % it was a tough, gritty performance which ended with a special result

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Tinkerman said:
"Trezeguet is in stunning form at the moment. He is really enjoying his football and what I notice is that he puts more pressure on opposition defenders."
This is really true, this season he's fighting like hell every game, he's really eager to play and score more than ever. That year in Serie B really had an effect on him I suppose, he's just thrilled he's scoring against the big boys now.

Back to Ranieri, I know we're short with players, have a lot of injuries, but the way he uses his subs, better yet doesn't use them, is wrong. I mean for the whole game we were unable to creat chances and he waited till the 70th minute to bring in Almiron. He should have done that at half time as we were visibly uncoordinatd in the midfield. To make things worse he got of Zanetti and left Nocerino who couldn't pass one ball properly the entire game. I seriously hope that was because Zanetti picked up a little knock or something. Then he goes and replaces a young Palladino, who was everywhere on the pitch and was trying the whole game, and leaves an exhausted DP on who didn't have a any better game than him.

To only use 2 substitutions in such a game, a derby, is wrong and I don't understand it. We were lucky to win this game but I was far from satisfied with the team and especially Ranieri.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
Ranieri has always been like that he was exactly the same with chelsea, he won't change way of messing about with the team the man has no common sense when it comes to making changes

Dec 26, 2004
so it is the hunt word that I used you all are taking it seriously. What I am doing with him is exactly what you are doing with Turk. When you read something annoying and funny out of Turk's posts, you comment! This is what is going on here.

And about you and Vinman or Andy thing, don't tell me that shit is only disagreement. I have seen the mother of insults there, and don't get me wrong and turn against me here just because I mentioned you as an example, I am not asking your head.

I just realized I quoted the wrong post when I said his tone was annoying. Now I understand where all these coming from. :D

Anyway later I explained my self showing his last comments which all of them was harsh criticism directed to players and the manager, most of them with bad humor and sarcasm, those are the posts annoyed me, and not Nedved playing behind the strikers, my bad :lol:

and not forgot to mention, I was ignoring him until this http://www.juventuz.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1452966
and I didn't even replied him there..
I won't comment on the rest of the post as it would be completely worthless but I would like to remind you that smiles can be considered as a reply.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22780&page=10

Jul 2, 2006
Ranieri: We Can Win The Title

Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri believes that Juventus have a chance of winning the Scudetto and hopes that Inter and Roma meet in the final of the Champions League so that they will be tired in the final weeks of the league season.

After their year spent in purgatory in Serie B last season, Juventus were expected to struggle upon their return to top-flight football. However the Bianconeri have had a magnificent start to the new campaign and currently sit in second place in the Serie A standings.

“It is possible we can win the title,” said Ranieri. “I do not know exactly the chances are of us winning it but it is our objective to try.

“Of course we will need a bit of luck along the way. It would be beautiful if Roma and Inter were to meet in the final of the Champions League as they would both lose something in the championship.

“However I do not think Totti and his Roma companions are ready to challenge in Europe yet. They still need another year of experience.

“The squad of Inter are one of the three favourites for the Champions League, along with Barcelona and Milan. Yes, I do mean the Milan that have had a delicate start to the season. Europe is the natural home of Milan.

“The fourth semi-finalist I think will be an English team, probably Manchester United.”

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Of course, that won´t happen as there are no favourites in Champions League and every season we see a lot of unexpected results.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ranieri: We Can Win The Title

Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri believes that Juventus have a chance of winning the Scudetto and hopes that Inter and Roma meet in the final of the Champions League so that they will be tired in the final weeks of the league season.

After their year spent in purgatory in Serie B last season, Juventus were expected to struggle upon their return to top-flight football. However the Bianconeri have had a magnificent start to the new campaign and currently sit in second place in the Serie A standings.

“It is possible we can win the title,” said Ranieri. “I do not know exactly the chances are of us winning it but it is our objective to try.

“Of course we will need a bit of luck along the way. It would be beautiful if Roma and Inter were to meet in the final of the Champions League as they would both lose something in the championship.

“However I do not think Totti and his Roma companions are ready to challenge in Europe yet. They still need another year of experience.

The squad of Inter are one of the three favourites for the Champions League, along with Barcelona and Milan. Yes, I do mean the Milan that have had a delicate start to the season. Europe is the natural home of Milan.

“The fourth semi-finalist I think will be an English team, probably Manchester United.”
That is not a nice way to talk about Shitty Inter,now Inter may wanna take Ranieri as coach,cos i think even mancini does not think Inter merda can do good in CL..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think we can win the title too. We've been playing like shit, yet we are winning. We can win this title on grit, heart and determination. Players like Zanetti, Nocerino and Chiellini are the faces of this season's juventus.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Claudio Ranieri has revealed a desire to end his career as the coach of either England or Spain.

The former Chelsea manager admits he would relish the challenge of leading two of international football's great under-achievers.

Ranieri signed a three-year deal with Juventus in June, replacing Didier Deschamps after the Frenchman guided the Italian giants back into Serie A following their relegation in the wake of the match-fixing scandal.

And while the Italian is keen to secure silverware at the Stadio Delle Alpi during his time at the helm, he would also like to try his hand at international management.

Beautiful wager

Ranieri told Gazzetta dello Sport: "After having won everything with Juve, I would like to end my career in charge of a national team.

"I've worked in Spain and England, where there are magnificent teams and great players.

"I am often asked why the national teams of these two countries haven't won for such a long time. Well, this would be a beautiful wager."

The 55-year-old, nicknamed 'The Tinkerman' for his rotation policy at Stamford Bridge, has managed Valencia and Atletico Madrid in Spain, and had spells with Cagliari, Napoli, Fiorentina and Parma in his home country.

Sky Sports

:lol: he seems very sure of himself, maybe thats a good thing.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Claudio Ranieri has revealed a desire to end his career as the coach of either England or Spain.

The former Chelsea manager admits he would relish the challenge of leading two of international football's great under-achievers.

Ranieri signed a three-year deal with Juventus in June, replacing Didier Deschamps after the Frenchman guided the Italian giants back into Serie A following their relegation in the wake of the match-fixing scandal.

And while the Italian is keen to secure silverware at the Stadio Delle Alpi during his time at the helm, he would also like to try his hand at international management.

Beautiful wager

Ranieri told Gazzetta dello Sport: "After having won everything with Juve, I would like to end my career in charge of a national team.

"I've worked in Spain and England, where there are magnificent teams and great players.

"I am often asked why the national teams of these two countries haven't won for such a long time. Well, this would be a beautiful wager."

The 55-year-old, nicknamed 'The Tinkerman' for his rotation policy at Stamford Bridge, has managed Valencia and Atletico Madrid in Spain, and had spells with Cagliari, Napoli, Fiorentina and Parma in his home country.

Sky Sports

:lol: he seems very sure of himself, maybe thats a good thing.
:shocked: :shifty: :rolleyes: why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)